Wanted to ask :- Rally Car Style Raised ReaR End : PART II

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
Wah....the thread is back from the dead...deng deng deng deng...but after scared got some people here not happy with us laughing at jack ass car...will come in the thread at shoot. like last time how they shoot me... :X. Hehehe:rofl:

They are so proud of it, they call it Rally style.
you know 'RALLY style' = 'very style'....Hahahaha:rofl:
wow!got ppl "F" u for ur comment on the "jack ass"?like that let me
apologize first for those who offended with my comment.:rolleyes:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
wow!got ppl "F" u for ur comment on the "jack ass"?like that let me
apologize first for those who offended with my comment.:rolleyes:
no need to apologize lah. This is an open forum. Everyone can give their opinion here as truthful as they can. If the other party don't like it then they could just buzz off and no need to start barking at us.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
**Barking** wow wow....bow wow wow...bow bow.....

i tot i heard mad doggy barking around.....

Titan-kor..... can get the link then let us see who & how they shoot u la...... haha....

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
**Barking** wow wow....bow wow wow...bow bow.....

i tot i heard mad doggy barking around.....

Titan-kor..... can get the link then let us see who & how they shoot u la...... haha....
Jin, couldn't locate the thread anymore. I think it's gone into cyberspace already since ZTH upgraded her website a few times already.

but the person the 3 person who shoot me and the others. I still remember their nick but as a mature adult I don't want to expose their nick and just let it be in the history book. Make friends not enemy. I admit my wrong doing for forgetting to mask out the no. plate but that's not going to stop me posting pictures of those cars again....:smokin:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
goood... hahahaha.... i oso remember all the person who shoot me in bad way in past... hahahaha... but i'll not forgiven... coz i dun have to makes myself in hard way...
cheerz dude, mask or not, thats ur happiness to done it... if they really scare of ppls will give such so much bad comment, told them masked their no. plate b4 on the road. masked their face too & skin color as well.... ahhahahaha.....

hahahahahhaa.... hahahahahahahhaaa.... hahahahahahhhhahhaahaaaaa......

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
goood... hahahaha.... i oso remember all the person who shoot me in bad way in past... hahahaha... but i'll not forgiven... coz i dun have to makes myself in hard way...
cheerz dude, mask or not, thats ur happiness to done it... if they really scare of ppls will give such so much bad comment, told them masked their no. plate b4 on the road. masked their face too & skin color as well.... ahhahahaha.....

hahahahahhaa.... hahahahahahahhaaa.... hahahahahahhhhahhaahaaaaa......
Wakakakakakakaka.........after too much masking will suffocate leh...Wakakakakaka.......:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is my 1st time spamming at ZTH's several threads the most in a day....Jin, you so free oh..

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
hahaha... last time i oso very good in spamming ma... hahahahaha...
hits a top poster b4 which 6xx post per day or in 6 hour(Working Hour)... hahahaha...

yup, sometimes very free online... coz today lazy go out hunt for spare parts... searching for 'dolls' ma... hehe...

Ride&Handling

Known Member
Feb 10, 2008
this 'rally cars' are not that rally actually. normal rally car have almost similar trim height at front and rear. but these cars have very upright rear end and then front bowed down. this gives an unbalance oil distribution in the engine. its totally wrong and hazardous to ur engine. stop being 3 finger up at rear guys.haha..

diwant

Known Member
Apr 22, 2004
Bangsar
diwant.wordpress.com

This is what we call 'Saga/ Iswara tonggek'. its a very popular trend nowadays. I just cant understand where do they see the art in doing this piece of s**t 'tonggek' look. usually ppl with this kind of mod are ex-rempit who just got into car modification arena (modification or destruction?) the drivers usually wears a cap and one hand sticking outside the window with a BIG bangle & cigarette on their hands.. dont trust me? drive around in ampang or wangsa maju/gombak and u know what im talking about!!!

this was what i posted in http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...-the-pimp-cars-pimp-my-ride-malaysia-223.html

it seems that not only me 'noticed' this style though..

Mar 21, 2008
JINEIL2EN BOLEH.......way to go man....

shoot you, so what ? u drive ferrari ?

cant take it ? Dont online, become a NOMAD in the jungle :thefinger:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
JINEIL2EN BOLEH.......way to go man....

shoot you, so what ? u drive ferrari ?

cant take it ? Dont online, become a NOMAD in the jungle :thefinger:

wat la.... hahahah... i'm not boleh la... hahahah... that's ain't not my car la... ahhahahahaha.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:) hello ppl...can anyone tell me how to prevent whell spin
from my waja evo7(locked front wheel)...especially in 1st and 2nd gear...it just spin all the way to red line..using a 16"wheel and 17"wheel make any differences??i uderstand that it comes with LSD gearbox but how come it still spin like hell!!??!
please help !! :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience