WAI HENG EXHAUST service too good already,maybe over good.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

anand raj

Known Member
Feb 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Wow im so lucky.. Im suppose to go to wai heng at taman ibu kota setapak here name xin, at the end my freind recommend me to do at a different shop.

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
IJAL Exhauts for sure
just by going there and taking a peek at his work and especially the quality of the stainless steel u will be impressed for sure very nice welding work

kcng

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2008
Selangor
kcng1983.blogspot.com
dont go JFA also...

recently (2x-Jan-2011) was there to get my extractor patched up cuz it is leaking air...
i ask first for a quote.. and was quoted RM 120 by the lady there... since i am noob in this so i agree to the price as i think it is reasonable...

boy was i wrong..
not only i was ripped off later, the workmanship is horrible and lousy...

first,
the worker took like almost 2 hours to take out my extractor....
how hard is it to remove a header from a satria neo?

second,
i replace the rubber bushing holding the exhaust system as it is broken.. i was quoted RM 30 a piece... abit expensive but fine since i am already there...

few weeks later, i felt something is not right as the exhaust sounded like it is leaking... went to SC, jacked up my car and guess what... the exhaust is hitting the gearbox mounting and upon closer inspection, the rubber bushing that JFA installed was wrongly installed. the bushing pulled the exhaust closer to the gearbox mount
=.=
now i got a hole the size of 20cents coin...

my total bill comes up to RM270 not including the RM 90 (RM 30 per bush)
from RM120 to RM 270.. when i asked why, the lady say her worker take too much time on my car...

like what the hell... is it my fault your worker is incompetent?

FARKING HELL....

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
kc, how can u be a noob, but sorry to hear about htem la, i guess their quality has dropped, must look for a better person then

lkc

Known Member
Mar 3, 2010
petaling jaya
wah JFA also like that ar,so scary.Anyway i really got my lesson already,thats why i have to warn others,so that they dun kena like my case also,this ppl all do work cannot rely 1,imagine we leave the car there and go out yam cha,come back anything happen then they act like not their fault.

mediakreatif

From Facebook
Apr 16, 2011
www.facebook.com
aiyo... i also kena last time, serik already... lucky i'm not having major problem like you bro... i'm now refer to one kampung shop at Sg Plong, Kuang... best price, best service... kerja tak cincai.

redsider

Known Member
Aug 19, 2010
Malacca
aiyo... i also kena last time, serik already... lucky i'm not having major problem like you bro... i'm now refer to one kampung shop at Sg Plong, Kuang... best price, best service... kerja tak cincai.
which part of sg. plong? the cross junction area? what's the shop's name? if it is not far from sg. plong, somewhere on your right when you're heading towards Kuang, just beside a grocery, that Malay guy's exhaust shop, then I recommend you to go there. Did an exhaust job there once when I was using proton kereta kebal. quite impressive n neat workmanship too. plus, price is okay.

ToY_mAcHiNe5

Known Member
Sep 1, 2008
those who are IPOHian, highly recommended to have your exhaust modification n etc at OU Fair Park, find abg mie.. he is really professional guy... even outside ipoh, just go to stadium area, then you will find his shop in front of EON Bank, Fair Park... =)

skyboy

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
KUL
well i got bad experience with Wai Heng , all i request for a silencer for my hks and wanted their opinion on changin a new one for my evo 8 but the guys there dam bloody rude treat me like one cheap bugger , i took my ride and ciow and told them to respect customers.. this is in kepong branch. dont ever go there..

Aura

1,500 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
After I left a turbo life in 2008, I never went to any exhaust shop anymore.. Now drive NA BLM with stock exhaust system..So damai while driving.. Feel sorry for what you've been through bro..

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
skyboy,
u neva tell them, 'woi, u think i got no money ah?'........i will complaint to yr boss & make sure all of u clowns wont be working here tmr.......

aura,
i have the same thinking of u...my wife told me to sell my perdana & get saga blm haha...

lkc

Known Member
Mar 3, 2010
petaling jaya
still ori exhaust the best,but we tend to get itchy always and mod it,hehe....drive evo also they layan u like this?looks like they really dun wanna do business.Wai heng tak tipu bukan wai heng,jual dulu,belakang settle this 1 should be their motto,keke.

Ratbit

Known Member
Feb 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
...just hate their way of sawing off the exhaust pipe without taken it off first from the car undercarriage, their sharp end of the saw chipped and scratch some of the undercarriage rust protective paint coatings, and they "buat tak kisah" when you tell them to be careful.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

Jutan Supplier

Known Member
Aug 27, 2007
www.facebook.com
think of goin to check-it-out their product @ WAi Heng Kota Damansara.. but now duwan liao...

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
i second the statement of Wai Heng's Kota Damansara branch being rude, irresponsible and unethical. The Kota Damansara branch could well be the worst of all branches. There's this dark, small sized chinese man who runs the show there and is extremely rude. This was about 2 years ago.

These chain of shops do not have competent workers. They probably accept candidates with or without experience, train them to weld and expect them to perform on the field with real customers who drives real cars who actually know their cars.

These clueless candidates even provide their opinions on exhaust designs, right up to the exact diameter and silencer types for the best engine performance.

My suggestion is to use shops that are already being recommended all over the forums.

Chain shops like Wai Heng may come in handy during the weekends of late afternoon when you only need them to weld on a tailpipe or replace a worn mount. even that, you need to be extremely vigilant.

I'd like to see someone with actual video footage of their bad experience in such places.

andrewk

Jan 9, 2009
Wow... that bad at Wai Heng? I nearly wanted to do my tailpipes there.... lucky they didn't have stock.

So at the end, I went to Torquegear @ Sunway. Clean and pro job.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Volkswagen Malaysia has just launched their brand new car, the 2011 Polo GTI. Powered by the same engine as the 1.4 litre Golf, this one has a supercharger/Turbo charger combo which is simply masturbation material for us gear heads. But priced at RM139,000, is that justifiable.

What are your impressions of the car and would you pay that amount of money for it? Seems a bit much as you can get anything from new Civics, to used Evo's for that price. But the 5 year maintenance free plan is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience