New Honda Civic long wait, need connections

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

monmon

Known Member
Hi people, I am interested in purchasing a new honda civic 2.0, i was told today that the wait till for delivery is October. I was wondering if there's anyone here with some strings, that could get this sooner. I have not ordered yet, but would be unwilling to wait till Oct if Honda's that way, when Toyota sells twice as much as them. PM me if you could do some magic, and I'll continue to support Honda vehicles. Tx

patience is a virtue :biggrin:

anyways, im sure its not done intentionally...anyways good luck bro.

not sure if it's a matter of money, and in sales, patience is not a virtue.

it's likely i'll have to give up on honda, but this is a honda forum, probably not the right place to ask for an alternative suggestion to a 4 door 2.0l car.

good things come to those who wait ;)

hahaha

seriously speaking, if you have to wait till October, meaning that there is no stock of the car whatsoever. Have you checked with the other dealers?

What colour of the FD2 do you fancy? I'll call up a few people. but I'm in JB.

i am after the silver color 2.0 civic without the moduro kit.

i get the feeling it's honda that messed up, by not having the stock. toyota does twice as many cars as them.

it's a 130k car... i don't understand still.

Well, you do have to understand how they do business. the capacity for the Melaka plant is limited. You cant bake a cake, croissant and chiffon cake in the same oven bro.

nic example.got me hungry :rofl:

Take proton for example?

lolx....i think enough said right....Honda's have been in the business for donkey years.

it doesn't take a scientist to figure out that they know what they are doing.

GM's been around long enough? u think they know what they are doing?

u r the scientist? figure that out?

Honda Malaysia people must be laughing reading this thread.

Come on bro, are you sure the Civic no stock at all? ALL the dealers in KL and Selangor no stock? (assuming you are in klang valley)

no way man no stock. salesman scam want duit kopi or what?

its not they don't have stock just at current time they're having demand more than production...as i heard Honda Malaysia is expecting slow demand due to recession so they slowly produce the civic model & concentrate on higher demand models eg. city thats y they deliver the civic a bit late...but they got totally wrong coz seems like Malaysian ppl got no effect with the recession & like nothing happen & placing their order as usual & then the problem occur thats y they said no stock :listen:

Honda 2.0 currently target of car thieves. Its alarm can be disable very easily and Honda will void your warranty if you try to install extra alarm.

Honda 2.0 currently target of car thieves. Its alarm can be disable very easily and Honda will void your warranty if you try to install extra alarm.

dude don't mislead ppl lah! :thefinger: its not only civic become their target if u see the top 5 list all are 'T*Y**A' laa nowadays even protong oso were not spared....its all depends on how u take care of them but if things happen & we can't avoid....thats why they have things called "INSURANCE"!

For the aftermarket alarm, u can consult ur Honda service centre to seek advise whether they'll let u install or not depends on ur service centre laa.....some SC let u install the aftermarket alarm....their only concern is ' any tempering will void warranty' so a good installer & good alarm wont wont mess ur warranty....a locktech with 2nd immobiliser is good choice to slow the thief down...

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom