Economic Downturn to happen February 2008? Wait and see..

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

RealtyAgent

500 RPM
What if I say Economic Downturn Will Attack on February 2008?

Several reasons:

1. All prices going up: oil, chicken, property, wheat, etc. Needs Economic downturn to stabilize the price
2. China market and shares keep going up and up continuously..Most people in China can make money easily by involving in the market share...this is a bad news to the world..Therefore economic downturn is needed for China market retracement
3. Both above happened in 1997, right before economic downturn. Hint for the next economic downturn? 2008?
4. US foreign exchange (the biggest currency player) is too weak...keep going down..
5. Economic downturn happened every 10 years for market stabilization/retracement: 1987, 1997, and then 2008?
6. Market will go up during Chrismas and Chinese New Year, then it is the right time to have economic downturn on February 2008?

Just wait and see..

Last edited:
I believe so. Many signs already show up. In fact many professionals already have some roadmap of what is going to happen next year.

Blame it on Bush, he care nothing but the war...... He and Cheney would be happily spending on the petrol hike charges, while using terrorist to shield their backside...... US people should know what happens if you elect a war monger and oil field owners.....

our G is also "smart"

our G is also "smart"

Yeah...they only know to burden people rather than find a way to make money from outside. We work hard, we pay for income tax, we buy car, we give them money, we got bonus, profit...also give to them...:mad:

my lecturer told me.... now Malaysia economy going up n soon will be down again all bcoz of "G" for not thinkin rasionaly

netmatrix, u r right bro. i believe most of the company esp MNC, are oredi well prepared for the coming year.

many restructing and new structure are taking place now, many MNC including the company im working with now, r downsizing and i have yet to know my future... sad but true.

be prepare guys, save some many for rainy days...dun spend too much on ur ride hehe.

don worry..... nothing is gonna affect Mal... everything goes down, but Mal still goes up... to space..

subsidies create a false economy by shielding us from the real market forces. Once all subsidies are abolished you will find malaysian's are stuck in pre 97 wages with no increase whatsoever meanwhile the world has forwarded 10 years. the government needs external investors with real money and not skewed towards halal everything. the halal market is not realistic as this sector of the market is on a poorer bracket thus making it unrealistic. Sectors that need boosting is manufacturing, biotech (nit tongkat ali and kacip fatimah only), information technology. Our service oriented sector needs to be developed but the problem is we're neither here or there.

Yeah. Agree with you guys.

During an economic downturn, I wonder would this round really 'kill' the lower income group (of Malaysians )off just like in Indonesia !? about a decade ago.

Ceteris Paribus In this bad times (just like 1997/98) : The only 'good' thing that our G = Government would be doing is to spur expenditure / consumer spending to boost our GDP via lower interest rates in consumer good(s). I remember they said getting car loans was relatively easy in certain situation but the interest rates was low.

So what can we do to prevent the economic downturn or whatever shit that's gonna happen? Nothing I guess. bloody stupid economic shit that happens are ultimately done by humans anyway. Humans killing each other. How clever can that be.

So what can we do to prevent the economic downturn or whatever shit that's gonna happen? Nothing I guess. bloody stupid economic shit that happens are ultimately done by humans anyway. Humans killing each other. How clever can that be.

s95 taokeh..as clever as our "G" lar.

How to prevent economic downturn? My proposal:

1. Disband of all parliment seat holders now.
2. Make pilihanraya Zerotohundred.com
3. Propose satria_95 to be agong.
4. Make fake votes to make sure satria_95 become agong.
5. Satria_95 give order to get rid of all mat rempits by banning modifications of motorcycles.
6. Giving subsidies to those who will mod their car kao kao.
7. No tax for all races that has been taxed heavily in the pass and tax those who were never taxed in the pass.
8. Every night free buffet and BBQ for all Zerotohundred.com (including drinks and petrol for cars)
9. Build long race tracks for drag racing/drifting.
10. Every month got lottery to win a Bugatti Veyron sponsored by new G.

If still need to add more to the list, please do not hesitate to propose them to this thread right now.

Quickride,
hahahaha I don't wanna be agong man. I just wanna be an averagely rich dude, and i'm a happy man. haha

Top Bottom