Viking Tyres launched in Malaysia

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Go 17" la bro. Then your house, all cars using 17" LOL!
But will be different size leh! 215/45R17 against 225/55R17.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

Haha, sure don't mind. Suddenly become english lesson. Thanks for the tip, now I know. Should be useful for my studies next time.

Entry level usually scored worst in performance and grip. :banghead:
Can't be helped, if want grip then have to move up to mid or UHP, but in 14" you get mid only and very few to choose from...

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

sell me the used tyres **cough cheap cheap cough cough** :burnout:
Can't fit. I can give to you as I am sure the tyre shop also don't want. I went to ask around they also shocked why I using such size, probably they also cannot sell them....hahahaha:rofl:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
But will be different size leh! 215/45R17 against 225/55R17.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

Can't be helped, if want grip then have to move up to mid or UHP, but in 14" you get mid only and very few to choose from...

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Can't fit. I can give to you as I am sure the tyre shop also don't want. I went to ask around they also shocked why I using such size, probably they also cannot sell them....hahahaha:rofl:
haha can also.....:rofl: then I belanja u makan :biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Yup, that or 15" liao.....
Keep it 14" for now. Not cheap to change to 15" because if really change, I want to get something good which won't come cheap. So, that plan is delayed for now.

I was thinking, if front and rear tyres are from different brands, will it give off any negative effects?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Keep it 14" for now. Not cheap to change to 15" because if really change, I want to get something good which won't come cheap. So, that plan is delayed for now.

I was thinking, if front and rear tyres are from different brands, will it give off any negative effects?
If just for getting better tyres, can look for second hand rims then won't cost too much.

Front and rear different tyre are okay as long as two front same and two rear the same in size, brand and model. If you know which has better performance fit to the rears.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

Front and back no big deal la. You want excitement put RSR on the right side and NCT5 on the left.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
If just for getting better tyres, can look for second hand rims then won't cost too much.

Front and rear different tyre are okay as long as two front same and two rear the same in size, brand and model. If you know which has better performance fit to the rears.
Oh, I always thought better performance fit the front since is fwd. Like is worn tyres usually fit behind while new one fit front. Cuz better grip and controlling the car with fwd?

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh

Oh, so if next time i change to C-Drive 2, should put on rear?

Front and back no big deal la. You want excitement put RSR on the right side and NCT5 on the left.
That sounds uncontrollable.

Oh, I always thought better performance fit the front since is fwd. Like is worn tyres usually fit behind while new one fit front. Cuz better grip and controlling the car with fwd?
I was thinking the same as well. See what sifu VR say about this.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

The thing is putting the less grippy tyres at the back will result in overoversteer(Double).
My front ATR Sport grips like hell. Just after a few days of purchasing it,
I slid across a slight uphill left 90 degree turn.
Being FWD, it is hard to control as well. Luckily I wasn't fast.
Cars on the opposite direction highlighted me :rofl:

Main reason for putting at the front is because I'm on city driving.
I need braking. and I have no ABS.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
RSR with pattern, NCT5 bald will equal it out.....hahahahhahaha:rofl:

Anyway, don't give Renesis big ideas.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

The thing is putting the less grippy tyres at the back will result in overoversteer(Double).

Either bro. SC is the only one who have been listening and remember or he had first hand experience...:biggrin:

Yes, if fit new in front for FWD, easier to oversteer and more difficult to control. Fitting new to rear you will understeer but easier to control.
But in this above situation, best is to have at least 50% pattern for front. If already left 20%, then better change that 2 also. If you are going to do 2 tyre change don't rotate the tyres. If rotating the tyres then better off changing all 4.

Read more here:-
Safety Tips
Click Tip No: 6

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tiretech/techpage.jsp?techid=52

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh

How did you end up sliding? Unable to brake on time?

RSR with pattern, NCT5 bald will equal it out.....hahahahhahaha:rofl:

Anyway, don't give Renesis big ideas.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

Either bro. SC is the only one who have been listening and remember or he had first hand experience...:biggrin:

Yes, if fit new in front for FWD, easier to oversteer and more difficult to control. Fitting new to rear you will understeer but easier to control.
But in this above situation, best is to have at least 50% pattern for front. If already left 20%, then better change that 2 also. If you are going to do 2 tyre change don't rotate the tyres. If rotating the tyres then better off changing all 4.

Read more here:-
Safety Tips
Click Tip No: 6

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tiretech/techpage.jsp?techid=52
Huh? Rotate in what sense? Sorry, I din't get it. Give me big ideas also maybe I don't dare to attempt it. :biggrin:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
How did you end up sliding? Unable to brake on time?

Huh? Rotate in what sense? Sorry, I din't get it. Give me big ideas also maybe I don't dare to attempt it. :biggrin:
Because I always hard turn that corner. That day is wet. FWD if slide then it slide lor,
let off throttle then control steering only :rofl:

Renesis be like:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Because I always hard turn that corner. That day is wet. FWD if slide then it slide lor,
let off throttle then control steering only :rofl:

Renesis be like:
From what you say, I can see that you are a scary driver. :biggrin:

That pic is funny. A pic like this also can find. :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,
i running on a 4g93t and plan to squeeze in a little more power into my ride.i heard a 2litre stroker kit can be fitted.question is where can i source the stroker kit from or which garage does,this kinda conversion?it would be great help if you guys can help.
oh ya one more thing which u guys can help me diagnose.my rev kinda fall to below 300rpm and sometimes engine will just die off.is it because of the throttlebody that needs to be replace?it happens once in a while but more...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience