Urgent: jazz aircon repair/service workshop needed around Jalan Petaling(Chinatown)

jeffy

Feb 1, 2009
Dear fellow forumers,

I'm currently located around Chinatown area, KL

Need some of the sifu's help here.

Can anyone recommend a good and reputable place to repair/service may Honda jazz aircon?
I think the compressor has konked up, I'm not quite familiar with workshops around this area.

My guess is I might need a recon compressor or somebody who can repair the magnetic clutch of the compressor. I'm a driving a 2004 Honda jazz cvt.

For those who have a good place to recommend can text me the workshop name and address @ 016 727 0463. I won't be checking here frequently. U can SMS me anytime, it's rather urgent cos I need to get it fixed before continuing my journey up north..

How much damage would I be looking at approximately?

Many thAnks in advance:wavey:

Regards,
Jeff

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I owned a second hand 2013 Japanese spec Lexus IS250...However, its audio which includes the FM/AM, Bluetooth, Navigation, hands-free phone system, automatic air conditioning system & other functions are all in Japanese...That is its menu are all in Japanese which makes it difficult/impossible for me to do a set up & also settings....I was told once that in order to convert it to English display & language, i need to replace the audio system "motherboad" to English version which will...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience