New Honda Jazz or Civic 1.8 2nd

Feb 6, 2014
Selangor
Good day All,

I want to buy a car to replace my current Proton Gen2. Need yr opinion to choose between new honda jazz or 2nd hand Civic 1.8(my friend car). Kindly help me. My budget is around rm700/month and d/p rm16000.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Good day All,

I want to buy a car to replace my current Proton Gen2. Need yr opinion to choose between new honda jazz or 2nd hand Civic 1.8(my friend car). Kindly help me. My budget is around rm700/month and d/p rm16000.
Depends on what you want in a car :biggrin:

Also the price of both cars same? How old is 2nd hand?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Not sure what you are looking for in a car but I would pick Civic because is much bigger and spacious. Looks better than the Jazz.
Main point is that it is bigger, more spacious, design is better and power wise better as well.

Friend's car at least safer than buying from used car dealers when you dunno the owner/history of the car.

Randy_85

Feb 6, 2014
Selangor
Not sure what you are looking for in a car but I would pick Civic because is much bigger and spacious. Looks better than the Jazz.
Main point is that it is bigger, more spacious, design is better and power wise better as well.

Friend's car at least safer than buying from used car dealers when you dunno the owner/history of the car.
Ok sir.. tq for yr help:cheers:..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
But you bought a Bring Me Worries (BMW).....hahahahahaha:biggrin:
Yah! I like the FD1 too....:driver:
Ya FD1/FD2 at least better look than new Civics.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

PLSSSSSSSS HELPPPPPP !!!!!!!!:adore::adore::adore::mad::mad::mad:

Hi to all sifu currently driving a milo tin Wira. I feel damn noisy when entering uneven road. im running with adjustable n i need sound proof material. I feel damn damn solid driving after putting up UR bars :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: but the noise haisssshhhh terrible lah :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:...( JB, Bakar Batu n Permas road making me headache with traffic jam n uneven road )

i heard bout...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience