Upgrading my E3

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
The primary function of any blow-off or by-pass valve is to prevent compressor surge by relieving the compressed airflow that reverses direction as the throttle is closed. Blowoff valve reroute the pressurized air, that is normally forced backwards into the turbo compressor, into the intake stream or by venting it to the atmosphere. Subsequently, engine performance is then increased from quicker turbo spool up, as the compressor speed is not reduced by the backward airflow. The longevity of the turbo is also increased, as its bearings will not suffer from the impact that is also produced by compressor surge.

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
xtremeleo is grand master sifu.....i learned from him aso.:adore::adore:
all haill xtremeleo :adore: :adore:
heheheh

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

danz,
i think we should get back to the thread
this thread is becoming all hail xtremeleo thread :biggrin:
sorry to thread starter for the distractions
lets get back to topic :love:

icecream_van

Jan 20, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
all haill xtremeleo :adore: :adore:
heheheh

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

danz,
i think we should get back to the thread
this thread is becoming all hail xtremeleo thread :biggrin:
sorry to thread starter for the distractions
lets get back to topic :love:[/QUOT

:biggrin: its ok guys at least now i know who is the sifu,the master sifu and also the great great sifu..hahahhahah:adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Need to know how to remove my Clarion HU (single disc with detachable face) from my car. I want to replace it with another set. Is there a special tool required? Managed only to remove the plastic trim surround but cannot pull out the HU.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience