Upgrading Engine - JPJ Registration

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Originally posted by bebola@Jan 11 2005, 16:43
i think i want to change engine in 2-3 months from now but my satria now looks more like mirage with mivec's bonet,bumper,lip,sideskirts,spoiler...so u guys think can lepas PUSPAKOM ka?? or do i have to change to standard satria 1st..what do u think?wht would u do if this happens 2 u?
can lepas...

if you don't use the MITSUBISHI LOGO

Originally posted by soulfly@Jan 5 2005, 15:34
what if road tax already long time mati (already mati during transplant process in workshop) ... need to update the roadtax first, or can just go to JPJ, and get everything newly done?
repost my question :ph34r:

Originally posted by soulfly+Jan 11 2005, 19:12 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (soulfly @ Jan 11 2005, 19:12 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bebola@Jan 11 2005, 16:43
i think i want to change engine in 2-3 months from now but my satria now looks more like mirage with mivec's bonet,bumper,lip,sideskirts,spoiler...so u guys think can lepas PUSPAKOM ka?? or do i have to change to standard satria 1st..what do u think?wht would u do if this happens 2 u?
can lepas...

if you don't use the MITSUBISHI LOGO [/b][/quote]
oo like dat...thanks! so confirm aa can lepas? if kenot i look 4 u...heheh :lol:

and how about convertion from 1.6 to 2.0, it's still need those kawal selia also? and sun roof? i just heard it is also need those surat kawal selia too!! :)

minivan said:
Another thing....

After registration.... you need to update your Insurance Co. with the new details.... and get new road tax....

i did'nt bother, coz at that time myr oad tax and insurance was gonna expire in less than 1 month... just waited for it to expire and renewed the insurance and road tax using the new particulars of engine no. and CC.
hi....
so if my roadtax expire 7 months later

can i go update when i renew my roadtax
and
is insurance is 'continue' one or consider new one.?

sam1741 said:
hi....
so if my roadtax expire 7 months later

can i go update when i renew my roadtax
and
is insurance is 'continue' one or consider new one.?

Go to JPJ and ask for refund, then renew new roadtax..i've done that before...They will send refund cheque to u within 3 month...

crocky said:
Go to JPJ and ask for refund, then renew new roadtax..i've done that before...They will send refund cheque to u within 3 month...
oic.. really thanks a lot~!!!

these few days i will prepare my car for puspakom

topui11 said:
go to JPJ and told them that u want to register your engine... be sure to bring your grant, receipts and engine AP with you. They'll tell you what u need to fill out and where to send to. then you'll wait for the SURAT KAWALSELIA to come and pre-approve already. Then go for puspakom VR1 inspection (around RM40) and it's usually quite easy. then take the thing back to JPJ to get your endorsement. that's it.

take a day off to do the puspakom and JPJ. the first step could be done with 1 or 2 hours. ;)

runners? usually around RM300 to RM500 depends... but it's actually nothing to it. :D

Yes,, true true.. I agreed. But if u tint and with loud exhaust, i prefered you go for runner. they'll take care everything for u. Around RM400. Depend on how many C.C u go up to. Max up to 0.3C.C frm original chasis.
If you go by urself, make sure you bring all documents as mentioned. And change everything back to original, quiet exhaust, higher your absober, good braking system and Pray hard .. Haha. Of coz la only RM40..

Toyota4AE-T said:
info to share, my brother just did his convertion from 4g15 manual to 4g91 auto, first puspakom pass straight, but when go endorsement, JPJ said need approval from JPJ putrajaya, so went back o putrajaya for approval letter, not sure surat kawal selia or not. after that, go puspakom again, pass again, go jpj endorsement, no problem, endorse terus.

So to those want to swap transmisson mode,beware of this.

Wah fren.. U got played by jpj.. hahaha.. running here n there. your bro did it by himself or runner?

sigh.. i wan to prepare the car and do myself

then my dad send to runner to do already..
sigh.. waste money

i think do myself also will cost money.. but at least the money is used to fix the car mar.. :(

my car all stock... outlook stock, stock steel rim, inside also stock (i remove all guage liao..).. exhaust stock.. even sound also stock.. :)

Guys, My 2.2 SV4 Accord is at the garage now undergoing a H22A transplant... since it's Manual to Manual and 2.2 to 2.2, will there be a problem?

Shud I still let a runner do it? or shall I save the money and go at it myself... other than that, everything will be stock standard....

Damn, I just renewed my road tax + insurance somemore... so how? road tax can refund from JPJ? Insurance?

Many thanks!

tlyeow said:
Guys, My 2.2 SV4 Accord is at the garage now undergoing a H22A transplant... since it's Manual to Manual and 2.2 to 2.2, will there be a problem?

Shud I still let a runner do it? or shall I save the money and go at it myself... other than that, everything will be stock standard....

Damn, I just renewed my road tax + insurance somemore... so how? road tax can refund from JPJ? Insurance?

Many thanks!

Bro.. yours the easiest.. Save the money and do it yourself because yours Chasis and the HP remain the same. Not much problem but make sure you got all the documents ready before you go to puspakom.

hi all..
problem... problem.. need your all advice n help

get surat kawal selia need money one?

is like this lar.. i send to my mech he send to the runner to do
then now come back puspakom fail because the cc is slightly more than 25%.. (117x cc to 148xcc)
so...

the runner told me need to go get surat that from KL?
but car no need there the runner just need to bring the result there...
but total up all the charge will be about rm500 already...
which i m poor... so maybe thinking of doing myself

what u all think

what is the best thing to do for me now??

actually my car is old car which police/jpj no bother to check lar....
just my parents told me dun drive if the car not get approved...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom