Tufoil with Big Bikes

dzach2

Known Member
May 11, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
aik.. how come my post missing one??? nevermind, just to inform ya all that I have poured Tufoil to my 500cc bike. My measurement was 1/2 Tufoil for my bike engine capacity. Another half for my car :D Well, as expected, my bike run smoother, less engine noise and less heat. Recommended to all big bike users ehehehehhe free promotion to Focal Point.
BTW, I went to Ace Hardware luckily got 3 bottles left... it sells like goreng pisang...

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
There is one guy who uses Tufoil in his EX5. He was thrilled and went at high speed but he could not brake in time and crashed into the back of a car.

dzach2

Known Member
May 11, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by FocalPoint@Feb 24 2005, 10:20
There is one guy who uses Tufoil in his EX5. He was thrilled and went at high speed but he could not brake in time and crashed into the back of a car.
that was a sad news... :( to me although you have performance but have to beware on the road. it doesn't mean you pour the best oil in the world that it will help you with the braking... to all bikers and myself too, please ride safe... learn to avoid human error on the road... Tufoil is used as a medium to make your engine tahan lama and can take the toughest of friction plus boost the performance but not for simply speeding on the road... once accident, you lost your bike performance and your own... touchwood!!!!!

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Yesterday at www.tufoil.com was a testimony from a Harley owner who lost both legs but attempted to break the Guinness Book of Records by riding across the Australian continent. Here is a story of true grit and a person trying to do good for others.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

last week my gf's car got break in and lost a Kenwood CD player..

her car is a 100% stock..i donno whats wrong with ppl now dayz,and the player that got stolen is a normal kenwood player...

she is driving a satria,that damn thief broke the galss behind the driver door..that &%&* thief damn smart,i wonder y dont he break the glass on the driver door instead the wan behind,THAT IS FREAKIN MORE EXPENSIVE COMPARE TO THE FRONT ONES!!!

now she in complaining y the &^$*$& am i not staying at...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience