Traffic Police & their new toy

Rex551

Known Member
Sep 11, 2009
Penang
Fellow Members,
Please be informed that Traffic Police have been armed with a new more advanced version of speed detectors. They will be using these new toys during the Ops Sikap this CNY. Refer to todays "The Star".

So be carefull not to break the speed limit and get caught.

We members need to break to speed limit and be able to laugh about it.....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Thanks bro, but how does it work? Night Vision kind of Cameras? or They are able to detect our speed even after 170km/h?

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
yes its that time of year again where our boys in dark blue are ready with all sorts of weapons to rape money from us citizens. So please just behave on the road and nothing bad will happen.

Rex551

Known Member
Sep 11, 2009
Penang
Bro,
I myself got the info from today's newspapers only. I also know very well, that the Police are not stupid to disclose all that their new gadget can do. So be prepared for surprises. What I've learnt so far, is that it's the latest version, Hi-Tech and is light. That means the Police can hold it in one arm and shoot from any location to detect and record the speed of cars from 1km away.

I also can't confirm the escaping myth by driving above 170Kmh. What I can only say for now is, no matter how advanced gadgets you give a bunch of lousy, lazy goons, it will never serve the purpose.

Only when you adress issues maturedly and sincerely can you handle the matter. Nobody can ever control anything.....

So,
What the heck !. It's Mach Speed on the highway.....

Hehahehehe

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
wah ... still can speed ...
during rain ... wet and cold who want to catch or to be catch?

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
ha ha ............ i've got a summon from 1 1/2 years ago stating that I was driving 220km/h on the highway .

does that dispel the illusion that speed traps cannot capture above 170km???

Rex551

Known Member
Sep 11, 2009
Penang
ha ha ............ i've got a summon from 1 1/2 years ago stating that I was driving 220km/h on the highway .

Hehahehehehe

Welcome to the club bro...

Can't be a soldier with no scars...

Hehahehehe

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net

myth busters even tried going bout 250km/h and above...still kena...but maybe 275km/h and above will do the trick...but frankly...how many malaysian drivers could achieve that..or we would say....how many roads?

but i thought they are currently running on IR alr?

note : They will still hide at bridges...but what i'll do is to find a way up the bridge...wee wee into a small plastic bag...throw it down and lari...like it or not i think there goes their machine yang "canggih" lagi mahal..

i think all these gimmick is just another cover-up for the goverment yang mmg "boleh" to fill their pocket while claiming rocket high price for the new batch of devices...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I think look more like holding something like this...

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Time to use paintball markers to shoot them back ..

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
look like ray-gun....can microwave car circuitry to slow us down....high tech military equipment i should say....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Nissan GT-R has been killing it on almost every type of racing it has entered, be it circuit, road rallies and even drag racing. Now however, the GT-R has been bestowed the true drag racing treatment as the interwebs are chirping with news that ITP Racecars in Perth, Australia, has been working on a trio of funny car style GT-R drag racers...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience