Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What's a 'Like' button????

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Given the popularity of this forum and Facebook what's your take on asking Tom and his team to add another button under a post. A 'Like' button? I'm sure some post would be more appropriately 'Like' instead of 'Thanks'. This maybe a lame suggestion but aren't everything in this world? So I have also set up a poll. Do support.

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
Given the popularity of this forum and Facebook what's your take on asking Tom and his team to add another button under a post. A 'Like' button? I'm sure some post would be more appropriately 'Like' instead of 'Thanks'. This maybe a lame suggestion but aren't everything in this world? So I have also set up a poll. Do support.
YES!!! a LIKE button would be much button would be much better than a THANKS although its also good to have both buttons i would prefer a LIKE button first :biggrin:

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks for the suggestion,

In fact, the Thanks button can converted into a Like button.
As for Dislike, this can be integrated just like the Thanks button

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Aha! Just like if go Chow Kit cannot find a girl settle for ah kua? Then Ah Kua don't have, settle for a guy?:biggrin:
Tom, you got me thinking......:hmmmm:

Thanks for the suggestion,

In fact, the Thanks button can converted into a Like button.
As for Dislike, this can be integrated just like the Thanks button

es2611

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
depending on the situation.. thanks and like button are two diff things.
dislike would provoke argument/flamming if and only if the nick of that person appears.
just my 2 cents.

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Cannot keep the Thanks also and add a 'Like' button? Human are greedy. We want everything.

dr_snape_79

500 RPM
Sep 10, 2006
Perak
I agree for "like" button. For my suggestion, still can keep "thanks" button for useful info or knowledge. "like" is more to other things.

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
I agree for "like" button. For my suggestion, still can keep "thanks" button for useful info or knowledge. "like" is more to other things.
yeah coz i dont think they are similar buttons and they have different meaning and i suggest we should keep both of them :rolleyes:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys,

i have a prob here..my friend sold me 2 meters of his that was used in his honda turbo..BOOST and EXHAUST TEMP meters..i have just installed it in my turbo ride..the BOOST meter is okay but not the EXHAUST TEMP meter..i have asked the shops around abt it, and the respond i got was i need a sensor for it..but dont my standard GSR comes with a SENSOR in the manifold there...and i did not get any sensor from my friend when i bought the meters..its APEXi model...so is there any way that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience