Unique part of the car you like..

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Some parts of the car body are designed uniquely to the car itself.
It can be the angel eye (famously by BMW), the huge bonnet scoop (WRX), the quad rearlamps of the GTR, Sideblade (Audi), Whale tail spoiler (Porsche), etc.

Based on your current car, which part of the car is considered most unique/beautiful?

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
my waja,i luv its body line from the rear till the frobt door inly.
its a sharp line which looks like an old car but it does not look old,still manage to look modern.
not flashy but subtle while having a sprinkle of macho.
just like my bro merc w124,its never a looker from the front or back but from the side its amazing.i will choose to look
at it a whole day than listening to our pm speech.

the lo47 pajero?
it has to be thesheer size frim the side.

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
the front and rear end of my early evo... all evo does the same except evo x which is not so obvious.. the front end bumper with obviously seen big front mount intercooler give it a fierce look .....while similar to scooby, big spoiler mounted to the rear trunk which not rice it up but actually giving out downforce...:driver:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Don't know woh! My Sonata III headlight are unique but said to look like the Jaguar ones and My China SUV looks like the Honda CRV old model.....hhahhahahhaha

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
my waja,i luv its body line from the rear till the frobt door inly.
its a sharp line which looks like an old car but it does not look old,still manage to look modern.
not flashy but subtle while having a sprinkle of macho.
just like my bro merc w124,its never a looker from the front or back but from the side its amazing.i will choose to look
at it a whole day than listening to our pm speech.

the lo47 pajero?
it has to be thesheer size frim the side.
Gunnerz,

I love the profile too. Proportion in good. The "boxy"ness shape make it macho.
BTW, would a W124 two door looks better than the four door version?

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Gunnerz,

i dont prefer the 2 door version esp in light color.
it looks like its being force to stretch.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Porjeh 911 > all
Ok maybe not the Beetle.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Porjeh 911 > all
Ok maybe not the Beetle.
to me porsche really live the 'unique' theme.
its never beautiful or imposing but manage to be unique and functioning at the same time.
not many modern car can execute round shape well like porsche did.
then again,they all look too similar between the model.

another car i can think of with round headlamp is the merc e class.
the later model,not the old model people call 'grasshopper eye'.
that model manage to look fresh until today.
whats more mouth watering is the AMG version,it almost look the same with normal everyday model until u touch the accelerator.

i think not many manufacturer manage to pull of nice coupe design or maybe not many produce such model.
for our own proton putra,it doesnt really look good to me.just fine,the fact that its rare makes is special.
Honda integra is nice.....it has the school bully look.

Waiora_ProTuner

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2006
Maxda RX7 Efini with non-popup headlamp...looks very sleek....

Cerato rear headlamp....

Elantra overall..

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Some parts of the car body are designed uniquely to the car itself.
It can be the angel eye (famously by BMW), the huge bonnet scoop (WRX), the quad rearlamps of the GTR, Sideblade (Audi), Whale tail spoiler (Porsche), etc.

Based on your current car, which part of the car is considered most unique/beautiful?
For 2008 Mark X I got 2 things I considered unique:

1. The front bumper which has a special place for number plate in the middle which traditionally in other cars are opening for radiator cooling. So the opening in the bumper are actually on the sides and very long. Finally the bumper has 2 lines continuing down from the hood lines flanking the number plate, making it look cohesive between the hood and the bumper.

2.The rear bumper with integrated dual exhaust tip opening which was the first of this kind of design back then.

These bumper designs make the 2004-2009 Mark X looks distinctively Mark X, which is unfortunately lost already in the subsequent generations.

Another worth mentioning is the front grill design with the big X symbol instead of Toyota symbol which can make some unaware people confused what car it is if from the front. :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

Gunnerz,

2 door W124 looks sleeker.
Yeah I also like the W124 a lot. Even Mercs regards this car as one of if not their best car as it's very durable. If MY road tax is not this ridiculous, I would've bought a W124 E320 or 300CE instead!

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Evos with their "hedgehog" vortex gen at the roof......
No other car flaunt it better than an evo.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Beautiful? Nothing.

Unique? The rear seats and how the front seats curve in to give the rear seats so much leg room!

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Gen7 celica is unique at its time. Cat's eye appearance. The early engine is pretty much underpower.
It is a "you love it, or you hate it" kind of car.
The interior is rather plasticky, (well, ain't all jap car these days are like such?)

It is sad that celica generation has stopped after 7.
The design brief of gen 7 celica is to have a car that gives the experience of driving similar to a go-kart.
Some of the expression is shown in this celica, where all for wheels are pushed outward.....with short overhangs.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Re-launched in January 2012, the Toyota Avanza has been with us for a significant time now (Since 2004) and has been the chosen vehicle for most Malaysians, which made it the best selling non-national car from 2005-2007 and has sold in excess of 140,000 units since the end of 2011...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience