this is what my mech told me this morning.

audiolizard

Known Member
Aug 19, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
hmmm, so i see from u all opinion theres no conclution but to change the body but im not changing the car mayb for 5 years or more, i question some of my friend they said if bubble come out, u need just not to grind it out and put fiber onli but to add some metals and weind it onli can put fiber den paint den the rust wont come out again, any1 try this before?

and 1 more thing i browse through website, and i found out using borax powder(硼砂粉) + lemon juice which mixing ratio is 1:1 den apply on the rust area , wait for half an hour den wash it and the rust will wash away along with it, any1 try this before also?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
hmmm, so i see from u all opinion theres no conclution but to change the body but im not changing the car mayb for 5 years or more, i question some of my friend they said if bubble come out, u need just not to grind it out and put fiber onli but to add some metals and weind it onli can put fiber den paint den the rust wont come out again, any1 try this before?

and 1 more thing i browse through website, and i found out using borax powder(硼砂粉) + lemon juice which mixing ratio is 1:1 den apply on the rust area , wait for half an hour den wash it and the rust will wash away along with it, any1 try this before also?
that's not gonna work. Rust convertors from ACE turn the oxidised metal to an inert form, forgot what was the exact description. That's probably safer than lemon + borax powder considering that Lemon is highly acidic.

jj.v6

Known Member
Aug 30, 2009
johor baru
the best solution is to resparay ur whole car..most of the spray shop know how to do..go to some reputable spray shop in sunway...and they can turn ur car to showroom car..all ur rust,fade color,oxidice,etc,,,leave it to the pros....
(just stand by some more cash)

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
the best solution is to resparay ur whole car..most of the spray shop know how to do..go to some reputable spray shop in sunway...and they can turn ur car to showroom car..all ur rust,fade color,oxidice,etc,,,leave it to the pros....
(just stand by some more cash)
sunway/pjs shops for the kaya2 people oohhh...ahaha..i drove there a few times to see mercs/bmw/expensive makes in the garage...really really xle tahan ehh...hehe..i heard klang also got good paint shops...some are very experienced as people manning the shop are above 50-60 year old...alot of experience..

jj.v6

Known Member
Aug 30, 2009
johor baru
sunway/pjs shops for the kaya2 people oohhh...ahaha..i drove there a few times to see mercs/bmw/expensive makes in the garage...really really xle tahan ehh...hehe..i heard klang also got good paint shops...some are very experienced as people manning the shop are above 50-60 year old...alot of experience..
i agree with u..experience really count...
but make sure teir use some good quality paint and lacquer(kansai/dupont)...a gud mechanic with fake items=bad service...normal spray might cost around 1500.but some gud spray work around 2k-2.5k..that extra money worth paying if ur spray can last another 10 years...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ok i'm planning to buy these things and pretty amateur questions. lol cause im just starting.

i know what they do but my problem is it all i have to do is install em in my car then no more modifications like if do buy this then i have to buy that too. get my point ?

also is it maintenance free ? then if not what are the things must do.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience