What Brand & Model is this Adjustable?

Jun 18, 2011
Puchong
Hi to all sifu-sifu out there....I would like to know what is this adjustable brand & model. I was told that this is Tein HA but i couldn't find any info about this product on the net. I would really appreciate and thankful that if there is anyone out there is able to tell me. Thanks.

Attachments

virqai

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi to all sifu-sifu out there....I would like to know what is this adjustable brand & model. I was told that this is Tein HA but i couldn't find any info about this product on the net.

if its Tein and all still original set...try find at rubber cover shaft there must have writing Tein there.... but its look like zeal set for me....not sure:biggrin:

malinja7

Jun 18, 2011
Puchong
hey bro, the rubber cover was changed before....so, is there any other way to figure it out of what brand is it?

boi

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
yup this one confirm is not TEIN...its looks like more to taiwan brand one...

boi

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
dont know either it exactly same or what...but if u can look at taiwan performance magazine then easily u can see this kind of pattern in that magazine...

malinja7

Jun 18, 2011
Puchong
boi, i have compare them....not exactly the same....but the design is there lo ...just cant manage to find the exact brand n model....headache now...no brand no model..how to sell?

boi

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
i think model not a big deal for u to put the pricing...u can sell this thing around 1.5k depend on condition...cheaper is better...

Timeattacker

Known Member
Mar 8, 2012
Johor Bahru
m.facebook.com
Hi to all sifu-sifu out there....I would like to know what is this adjustable brand & model. I was told that this is Tein HA but i couldn't find any info about this product on the net. I would really appreciate and thankful that if there is anyone out there is able to tell me. Thanks.
maybe is BC Racing..(Maybe)

items can find in Redzone Shop located at Sunway PJS..
u can try compare with the attachments..

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Just had my second dyno session yesterday, drilled a hole in the exhaust extractor manifold after the turbine with wideband O2 screwed it up right to get better AF reading. My spec:

4G93T, standard 0.7 boost, standard mini side mount intercooler...

modded: Walbro 255 LPH pump, FSE fuel regulator, 2.5 inch piping, KNN closed pod, megasquirt standalone, removed restrictive air flow sensor.

the first dyno i had few weeks back was 195 HP, that's without tuning, and yesterday upon...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience