• IMG_1044.JPG
    IMG_1044.JPG
    221.5 KB · Views: 1,453
  • IMG_1045.JPG
    IMG_1045.JPG
    285 KB · Views: 1,476
sorry for your lost bro.

but some ppl just take it too easy.
y not add on some security features like steering lock, GPS system etc...
at least not 100% can prevent crimes, but at least we have a 50-50 chance to
deter those thieves.

ive seen some sports/modified cars parked in shopping complex without any padel lock or
steering lock.

just my 2 kupang.

sad to see this....don understand the mentality of some ppl....
sorry for yr damage bro...:(

Last edited:
CCTV no use one la....the Sushi Dog Abuse video, the face so fucking clear also they say can't trace...what's more is CCTV? :banghead:

Sorry for ur loss bro...

i tot the car stolen...rupanye the items only stolen hehe....

rugi rugi typeR emblem patah....

btw...ori and imitation emblem i think not so different....why bother buying 2ndhand damaged emblem instead perfect new one???even cheaper what....

low life scumbags steals item...try to look around at downtown cheras or uptown danau kota u'll see some of those mini-halfcut stall with not so trusted item status... :adore:

bro,

Relax, same thing happened to my car end of last year to and guess what its also a DC5R.
So I totally know how you feel as my car damage is much much worst then yours. They even broke my front emblem when they couldn’t steal it. Those original new emblems gonna cost you RM 1000 for full set. It took 2 months to find the parts and while waiting in the shop the body of the car also got damaged. Sad thing that I’m still working to recover the car instead of looking at modding it.

Hope the scumbags fall for good!:mad:
Burn them in HELL :mad::mad::mad:

bro,

Relax, same thing happened to my car end of last year to and guess what its also a DC5R.
So I totally know how you feel as my car damage is much much worst then yours. They even broke my front emblem when they couldn’t steal it. Those original new emblems gonna cost you RM 1000 for full set. It took 2 months to find the parts and while waiting in the shop the body of the car also got damaged. Sad thing that I’m still working to recover the car instead of looking at modding it.

Hope the scumbags fall for good!:mad:
Burn them in HELL :mad::mad::mad:

Wuahhh...in shop also can damage meh?

Top Bottom