This happen to my DC5

sorry for your lost bro.

but some ppl just take it too easy.
y not add on some security features like steering lock, GPS system etc...
at least not 100% can prevent crimes, but at least we have a 50-50 chance to
deter those thieves.

ive seen some sports/modified cars parked in shopping complex without any padel lock or
steering lock.

just my 2 kupang.

sad to see this....don understand the mentality of some ppl....
sorry for yr damage bro...:(

CCTV no use one la....the Sushi Dog Abuse video, the face so fucking clear also they say can't trace...what's more is CCTV? :banghead:

Sorry for ur loss bro...

rugi rugi typeR emblem patah....

btw...ori and imitation emblem i think not so different....why bother buying 2ndhand damaged emblem instead perfect new one???even cheaper what....

low life scumbags steals item...try to look around at downtown cheras or uptown danau kota u'll see some of those mini-halfcut stall with not so trusted item status... :adore:

dvino

Mar 16, 2009
bro,

Relax, same thing happened to my car end of last year to and guess what its also a DC5R.
So I totally know how you feel as my car damage is much much worst then yours. They even broke my front emblem when they couldn’t steal it. Those original new emblems gonna cost you RM 1000 for full set. It took 2 months to find the parts and while waiting in the shop the body of the car also got damaged. Sad thing that I’m still working to recover the car instead of looking at modding it.

Hope the scumbags fall for good!:mad:
Burn them in HELL :mad::mad::mad:

Dayline668

Aug 4, 2007
Curse them to hell.... Die in accident patah tangan kaki...

BoxCarRacer

May 7, 2008
bro,

Relax, same thing happened to my car end of last year to and guess what its also a DC5R.
So I totally know how you feel as my car damage is much much worst then yours. They even broke my front emblem when they couldn’t steal it. Those original new emblems gonna cost you RM 1000 for full set. It took 2 months to find the parts and while waiting in the shop the body of the car also got damaged. Sad thing that I’m still working to recover the car instead of looking at modding it.

Hope the scumbags fall for good!:mad:
Burn them in HELL :mad::mad::mad:
Wuahhh...in shop also can damage meh?

I went JB today to buy front lower arm for my Satria Neo.... Believe it or not, I couldn't find it in SG....lol.....

Went to the shop (I think its chuang huat auto) its listed on Proton's website one so I think should be ok.

They told me the parts will need round 4-5hrs to arrive. So decide to book a book in a nearby budget hotel to stay. Took a nap. Impressed with the hotel, its actually very clean and nice and comfortable. Only complain is that the pillow is a little...