Does this happen to u when u DOTA?

wahlau.. this is really bad wei..

at most also i'll curse silently... of course with a totally pissed off facial expression. Even my gf also complain why i play until so emotional. hahaha...

if i were to be like that guy.. i think my gf might have left me long ago. hahaha... that guy is really crazy.

that guy ah, i think if got go head to head in person with the people who frag him, sure kena wallop kow2... just another pussy acting tough behind the screen hahaha

i guess so la... maybe alittle overreacting.. but then, there are some ppl that are really damn serious when playing games.. itz like their life. I'm sure u know.

but i have to admit there are certain games that really made me blew my fuse.. man.. can play until damn stress... hmm... if i could remember what game was that. I remember i sorta blew my head when i lost...

for me, that game was NFS Most Wanted la. first ever game that made me wanna throw my PC to the floor.

luckily i realized that i should be cursing and killing the bloody programmer who chose to write the bloody traffic A.I. hahaha

save my own equipment from harm..

Yeah, NFS most wanted is the first game that makes me boil and scold bad words to the game! The part that i hate the most is the final part. You will face it soon. Damn!

eh..i'm playing NSF most wanted...waakakak

it fust me not because of teh A.I..but because played throughout..have to format computer and don;t knwow here the heck is the safe file..now have to play again

hey.. i play fifa also bad words will fly man. hahaha.

but nothing beats championship mger... help a div 1 team qualify for premiership, with minimal budget available... and got fired upon the start of the premiership 1st game for no apparent reason... "the board had decided not to extend your services wit the club". .. knn! duh! argh!!!!!!!!!!! (*W&(*A#)$##!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats y la jules, u're better at managing leng luis at starkiss, cuz ur sifu mah... if a girl likes someone oso u can know straightaway... i know one night u jaga 11 girls, same like football match wat hahaha

Ya CS..... that was few years back....... keep on killed by the same guy cant win him..... damn #@$@# mad like a mad dog...... feel like go to my car and take my steel pipe and smach the guy....

How anger also it just a game... if i'm really not that good in CS than what can do.... Game created to make ppl go nuts.

Top Bottom