What will happen if this law is enforced our country? Watch This...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
What will happen if this law is enforced in our country?

I have been staying in Malaysia for like 25 years now since the day I was born
and I have been driving for 6 years as well.

Majority Malaysians are well-known for their skills and creativity in parking their cars.
We see it everyday in our life on how inconsiderate drivers park their cars, the way they
drive and all sorts of weird and bad attitude in driving.

Well, the main point here is about the way most Malaysians park their cars. Double Parking,
Triple Parking or they can actually just park anywhere they like without any considerations of causing unnecessary inconvenience to others on the road.

Sometimes it made me feel like driving a lorry, humvee or even a big foot and just whack
through those cars who park illegally and causing obstruction to others. I believe many
would feel that way as well. It seems, some may have use their creativity for the wrong
purpose.

So, what do Malaysians usually get for parking illegally? A parking ticket or if they are 'Lucky'
enough, their cars will be tow away. Do any of these punishments actually work?
How many summons are still pending out there?

Well, the Mayor of Vilnius, has a better way in sending the message straight to parking
violators in Lithuania for obstructing the bicycle lanes.

‪Vilnius Mayor A.Zuokas Fights Illegally Parked Cars with Tank‬‏ - YouTube

I found this video on facebook this morning. I believe the Mayor of Vilnius have
the same thought as most of us in Malaysia. He might enjoy more by doing it in
Malaysia eh? :biggrin: :adore:

Even though, we don't have such laws enforced in our country, we should actually maintain
a good habit in parking our cars at proper parking spots and not doing double parking
or watsoever.

Walk a bit will not kill you, in fact take it positively as an exercise by walking a bit further
instead of causing inconvenience to others. At least, it makes life easier for everyone on
the road.

Just wanna share to all of us here...:beer:

Last edited:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
I think the Russian authority doing a more effective job in clearing the street of illegal parking.
[youtube]d9uEHfmzkw0[/youtube]

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Danz:
Seems serious wor bro...I mean ya advertising is one which is to warn the citizens in Lithuania...:biggrin: I think he will really do it if they still don't abide the law :top:

kumbang

Jan 3, 2011
Selangor
What will happen if this law is enforced in our country?

I have been staying in Malaysia for like 25 years now since the day I was born
and I have been driving for 6 years as well.

Majority Malaysians are well-known for their skills and creativity in parking their cars.
We see it everyday in our life on how inconsiderate drivers park their cars, the way they
drive and all sorts of weird and bad attitude in driving.

Well, the main point here is about the way most Malaysians park their cars. Double Parking,
Triple Parking or they can actually just park anywhere they like without any considerations of causing unnecessary inconvenience to others on the road.

Sometimes it made me feel like driving a lorry, humvee or even a big foot and just whack
through those cars who park illegally and causing obstruction to others. I believe many
would feel that way as well. It seems, some may have use their creativity for the wrong
purpose.

So, what do Malaysians usually get for parking illegally? A parking ticket or if they are 'Lucky'
enough, their cars will be tow away. Do any of these punishments actually work?
How many summons are still pending out there?

Even though, we don't have such laws enforced in our country, we should actually maintain
a good habit in parking our cars at proper parking spots and not doing double parking
or watsoever.

Walk a bit will not kill you, in fact take it positively as an exercise by walking a bit further
instead of causing inconvenience to others. At least, it makes life easier for everyone on
the road.

Just wanna share to all of us here...:beer:

same bro, i also feel like having a Humvee sometimes. But sometimes is not about parking far, there's not enough parking spaces.

But if the person is smart enough, please leave your contact or name card. In my area ppl do practice that. ( But not all :banghead: )

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
same bro, i also feel like having a Humvee sometimes. But sometimes is not about parking far, there's not enough parking spaces.

But if the person is smart enough, please leave your contact or name card. In my area ppl do practice that. ( But not all :banghead: )
You got a point, which on radio, they did say, if you have to double park, at least leave your number behind and not park here but the shop is actually so far away from your car...is just inconsiderate...

Some waited for like half an hour for the idiotic owner who double park to remove his car...this will caused some arguments and even fights too...I mean all this can be avoided if only most of road users are considerate enough.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My car is Proton Wira. Recently I had changed my bumper, put on the side and rear skirt, changed 15" sport rims with 195/50/R15 tires. However, my gf is complaining that the car is too low because cant go to high slope especially shopping complex car park (this made her have to walk further).

Can someone out there tell me what can I do to make my ride higher so that I can enter shopping complex car park?

I had attached a photo of my car.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience