Thin carpet application

littlebeetle

Known Member
Dec 3, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi all,

I am planning to apply a thin carpet in my door cut pocket.

Initially I was thinking to use double sided tape but after checking the material of the carpet is cotton, I am having the idea to apply glue.

Now, my question is, where can I get odorless glue which suitable for such application.

Appreciate your inputs.

Thanks.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
carpet? I suggest you look at something more suitable for the task..such as insuflex..
next thing you know the carpet will fly along with your door..after all our infamous bomoh uses a flying carpet.

littlebeetle

Known Member
Dec 3, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
carpet? I suggest you look at something more suitable for the task..such as insuflex..
next thing you know the carpet will fly along with your door..after all our infamous bomoh uses a flying carpet.
Insuflex is slightly thick IMO.

anyway, thanks for your suggestion :)

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Question : What is the purpose of this DIY? If for soundproofing, I honestly doubt the carpet will be of any use.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Question : What is the purpose of this DIY? If for soundproofing, I honestly doubt the carpet will be of any use.
I think so too. Small thing put there will make noise when they move around.
What I did for my small drawer and coin drawer, I place a non slip mat in there....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HI!! im wondering whether anyone here knows where i can imitation recaro's. lol. no money for the real ones... :P want those that look very real.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience