The Ulu Yam Rush !

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hahaha, you also already in the FB club ha? Should just come la, we didn't drive that fast going up last weekend. Only going down I was a bit fast coz already very late. :biggrin:
Go up in groups, come down all on their own......hhahahhaha:biggrin:

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Hahaha, you also already in the FB club ha? Should just come la, we didn't drive that fast going up last weekend. Only going down I was a bit fast coz already very late. :biggrin:

Eh eh....Apa ni??? Touge club ah?? I want join can ah in FB?? Let me know la:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

Yup, a sifu will always say he is not, but you will never know a certain person driving a PUG may be the true one........hahhahahhaha:biggrin:
Hey hey hey....Dont try to blow the fire to my side here ok...Hehehehe:thefinger:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Eh eh....Apa ni??? Touge club ah?? I want join can ah in FB?? Let me know la:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

Hey hey hey....Dont try to blow the fire to my side here ok...Hehehehe:thefinger:
I think is Mark X club fb......lol:biggrin:

hitz

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Kepong, KL
Yup in the club already... all the car look damn nice leh...

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Go up in groups, come down all on their own......hhahahhaha:biggrin:
Hahaha yeah, already late some more so I just went ahead.

I think is Mark X club fb......lol:biggrin:
Yah, just Mark X owners. You buy Mark X la then join us! Your turbo Pug is too fast for us to follow, nanti smoke us kaw kaw. :burnout:

Yup in the club already... all the car look damn nice leh...
I suppose yours also nice leh. :biggrin:

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Eh no la, seriously turbo cars rule nowadays what! I also want to change to turbo cars already leh, just no money yet. :bawling::bawling:

Your car is 2.5 V6. Light weight some more (relatively). You wanna scared of a 1.6 Turbo??

I still feel you indirect "char" me.....:biggrin::thefinger::biggrin::thefinger: LOL

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Your car is 2.5 V6. Light weight some more (relatively). You wanna scared of a 1.6 Turbo??

I still feel you indirect "char" me.....:biggrin::thefinger::biggrin::thefinger: LOL
Hei bro, my 2.5 V6 is already >10yrs old technology and spec. Max power so so only for today's std. Compared to nowadays small turbo engines, it's actually less torque especially at the low rpm range. Nowadays even 1.4ltr turbos can output more torque than my car at lower rpm. Plus turbo cars much easier to boost power while my car so difficult just to squeeze a few horses more. Mana I tau if you already upgrade bigger snail and boost to 1.5 bars with strengthen internals?

My car also still quite heavy la, almost 1.6 tons what.

Plus you seem to be another touge expert here, special cari2 touge club untuk main, mana I berani play2 la! :vroam:

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Those cars getting older and cheaper. Buy before they are too old like my VR......hhahhahahah:biggrin:
Old is gold, can still tapau newer cars, that's what I like! :biggrin:
The IX price is still pretty high lo! :bawling: But yeah VII & VIII are now much cheaper, got big gap in price with the IX. Actually VIII seems a good buy nowadays ya. Maybe the price gap with IX can be used to make the VIII way much faster too... :hmmmm:

Shinjite

500 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
Klang
Old is gold, can still tapau newer cars, that's what I like! :biggrin:
The IX price is still pretty high lo! :bawling: But yeah VII & VIII are now much cheaper, got big gap in price with the IX. Actually VIII seems a good buy nowadays ya. Maybe the price gap with IX can be used to make the VIII way much faster too... :hmmmm:
Yeah the old EVOs are pretty affordable now except for the IX :biggrin:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah the old EVOs are pretty affordable now except for the IX :biggrin:
The IX is considered by many to be the best and also was the final iteration of the 4G63T. It has the nicest looking exterior and also Recaro seats IMHO. Maybe if the X were to continue the tradition in the same direction instead of trying to 'grow up' to a more mature market, the IX would not be highly regarded as today.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, i know there has been alot of posts like this. However in all these threads theres like 20+ pages and theres alot of opinions and such.

So what i asking now is, can someone please list down some engines i can use on my satria neo (M-Line) 1.6 Auto. I prefer to stick with auto gearbox. So can anybody give me some engine transplant options?

Your help is much appreciated guys :adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience