Sabah-Labuan Sportcar gathering on 30th & 31th May 2007

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
Guyz,

I heard from my friend that a total of 27~30 sport cars are coming over to Labuan for friendly gathering all the way from Sabah on the 30th and 31th May 2007.

Any one knows about this?:_:

1888whp

Known Member
Oct 7, 2007
Hi Bro

Hi Good Morning to all Bro'S , Im From Malaysia . My job it's Yahoo Online Auction And Import Services . We provide good services to all people who needs to bid/buy item from JAPAN such as Car parts , Fashion , Electronics , Adult related and ETC. We help you bid/buy and import to malaysia . We handle all the bid and handle the shipment to Malaysia . Now , It's your advantage to buy JAPAN item with no harm or no worries .

For those interest please do call me at 0122 67 5155 or EMAIL : [email protected] / MSN : [email protected]

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The return of the Lotus name to Formula 1 racing had many race fans applaud the return of a brand that was as closely related to the series than some of the biggest names around today. The 1 Malaysia Racing Team acquired the rights to use the name from Proton and last week team principal Tony Fernandes announced that his group had acquired to use the 'Team Lotus' brand after acquiring it from its supposed...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience