Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

The Ulu Yam Rush !

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Yah first time I join a gathering to go up Genting, they said can bring family so ok lo I assume just normal cruising drive only and I brought my family. Then when going up they all went fast so no choice got to follow (coz first time I also didn't know directions). Luckily my family already used to my driving. Only me that time brought full family too! However next time afterwards, I come alone only. :biggrin:

Last time also went up Genting and condition was a bit wet, and got a couple of new joiners with full families too, so I told them don't go too fast and all say "yeah2", but then when driving they still going pretty fast! Hence those new joiners with families were left behind a long way back.

Luckily I didn't follow you all last Sat night... hehehe... By the those sticker look nice leh.

After tukar tyre la.....And when Izso is available....Must see the Grand Master Touge in action LIVE!!!:biggrin:

What? My car slow ok. CVKit is the monster here. His 1.5 Myvi has smoked this active group of forummers (except vr2turbo) on several occasions in the straights uphill and in the corners downhill.

I dunno why people keep saying I'm fast when I'm just an uncle driver. What's more now my brakes are reverted back to stock, I'm never taking the Sylphy out on aggressive runs. It'll never stop in time!

What? My car slow ok. CVKit is the monster here. His 1.5 Myvi has smoked this active group of forummers (except vr2turbo) on several occasions in the straights uphill and in the corners downhill.

I dunno why people keep saying I'm fast when I'm just an uncle driver. What's more now my brakes are reverted back to stock, I'm never taking the Sylphy out on aggressive runs. It'll never stop in time!

Some more now on Nexen AU5......hhahahhahahha:rofl:

:bebored:kena put on the table again...i drive myvi only leh...myvi!!! A turtle!! How can i possibly be travelling fast? My head can retract fast thats possible lah

:bebored:kena put on the table again...i drive myvi only leh...myvi!!! A turtle!! How can i possibly be travelling fast? My head can retract fast thats possible lah

See.....Modesty and humility....Thats a sign of a true master....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

. What's more now my brakes are reverted back to stock, I'm never taking the Sylphy out on aggressive runs. It'll never stop in time!

U need brakes wan meh??? I was told that your skill is you hardly every use your brakes in touge. Thats why you so fast....:adore::adore:

That's exactly why you're a touge sifu. Myvi also can drive blazingly fast.

U need brakes wan meh??? I was told that your skill is you hardly every use your brakes in touge. Thats why you so fast....:adore::adore:

Uh.. I dunno who you've been hearing stories from but it's obvious they've been bullshitting you

See.....Modesty and humility....Thats a sign of a true master....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

lol seriously i ride a turtle only. Somemore the turtle is on PS3 only now. Even slower..
Btw Izso dont use brakes...he only uses e brake, occasionally sticks out his right foot

That's exactly why you're a touge sifu. Myvi also can drive blazingly fast.

Uh.. I dunno who you've been hearing stories from but it's obvious they've been bullshitting you

lol i cant even beat 1 min mark at elite leh

Yup, a sifu will always say he is not, but you will never know a certain person driving a PUG may be the true one........hahhahahhaha:biggrin:

Luckily I didn't follow you all last Sat night... hehehe... By the those sticker look nice leh.

Hahaha, you also already in the FB club ha? Should just come la, we didn't drive that fast going up last weekend. Only going down I was a bit fast coz already very late. :biggrin:

Hahaha, you also already in the FB club ha? Should just come la, we didn't drive that fast going up last weekend. Only going down I was a bit fast coz already very late. :biggrin:

Go up in groups, come down all on their own......hhahahhaha:biggrin:

Eh eh....Apa ni??? Touge club ah?? I want join can ah in FB?? Let me know la:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

Yup, a sifu will always say he is not, but you will never know a certain person driving a PUG may be the true one........hahhahahhaha:biggrin:

Hey hey hey....Dont try to blow the fire to my side here ok...Hehehehe:thefinger:

Eh eh....Apa ni??? Touge club ah?? I want join can ah in FB?? Let me know la:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

Hey hey hey....Dont try to blow the fire to my side here ok...Hehehehe:thefinger:

I think is Mark X club fb......lol:biggrin:

Yup in the club already... all the car look damn nice leh...

Go up in groups, come down all on their own......hhahahhaha:biggrin:

Hahaha yeah, already late some more so I just went ahead.

I think is Mark X club fb......lol:biggrin:

Yah, just Mark X owners. You buy Mark X la then join us! Your turbo Pug is too fast for us to follow, nanti smoke us kaw kaw. :burnout:

Yup in the club already... all the car look damn nice leh...

I suppose yours also nice leh. :biggrin:

A Post Every 5 Mins

hi to all sifu sifu out there,
i'm new here but i need some help. here it is:

i'm interested in getting a gsr turbo engine. but what is the best gear box to match wit it. i heard that the original gear box for gsr is a 4wd. if i make it into a 2wd will it be fine? any problem?? will it last? if i match it wit a satria gti gear box there is no LSD so the car will run to one side. but which gear box will be the more suitable one?:confused: btw. i will run on normal boost.. (scared larr...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom