Skyline History 101 #1

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
Originally posted by DarkChild+Mar 7 2005, 20:06 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DarkChild @ Mar 7 2005, 20:06 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cheaka@Mar 7 2005, 19:13
Darkchild: Close enough hahahaha... the actual car in question is a Lancer 1600GSR .. manufactured in 1973. The emblem below was placed on the side of the car near the rear wheel arch..Good job!!
Hello cheaka, I can start collecting ang pow from the both of you already! *laughs*
Oh... Yeah, actually I've seen that... but I couldn't find a picture... *laughs*
All those people that should have known, shame on you! :P :lol: [/b][/quote]
darkchild: you so far away...how to give you lah..... <_<

silverzilla

Known Member
Mar 9, 2005
oops, back to the topic :)
i was half awake and thought this thread was about GTS-R so i deleted it.

interesting to see the resemblance on the old mitsubishi

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Originally posted by cheaka+Mar 9 2005, 18:09 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cheaka @ Mar 9 2005, 18:09 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by DarkChild@Mar 7 2005, 20:06
<!--QuoteBegin-cheaka
@Mar 7 2005, 19:13
Darkchild: Close enough hahahaha... the actual car in question is a Lancer 1600GSR .. manufactured in 1973. The emblem below was placed on the side of the car near the rear wheel arch..Good job!!

Hello cheaka, I can start collecting ang pow from the both of you already! *laughs*
Oh... Yeah, actually I've seen that... but I couldn't find a picture... *laughs*
All those people that should have known, shame on you! :P :lol:
darkchild: you so far away...how to give you lah..... <_< [/b][/quote]
Can send by registered mail mah...*laughs* Or Courier! :P
Just pulling your leg... :lol: So, can I take the both of you out for dinner arr. Since I missed the big day. I'm so sorry I couldn't make it back in time for it. By the way, my gf brought it up so I was wondering, where did the both of you go for your honey moon. *cheeky grin* Sure the bed 'koyak' liao... *laughs*

zephuros

Known Member
Apr 16, 2004
Malaysia
Aiyoh! Prince Motors lar!!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This just in - PROTON Holdings Berhad (PROTON) today wishes to confirm the resignation of Dato’ Sri Haji Syed Zainal Abidin Syed Mohamed Tahir as the Group Managing Director of PROTON Holdings Berhad (PROTON), effective 4th July 2012.

PROTON goes on further to thank Dato’ Sri Haji Syed Zainal for his...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience