Skyline History 101 #1

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
Originally posted by DarkChild+Mar 7 2005, 20:06 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DarkChild @ Mar 7 2005, 20:06 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cheaka@Mar 7 2005, 19:13
Darkchild: Close enough hahahaha... the actual car in question is a Lancer 1600GSR .. manufactured in 1973. The emblem below was placed on the side of the car near the rear wheel arch..Good job!!
Hello cheaka, I can start collecting ang pow from the both of you already! *laughs*
Oh... Yeah, actually I've seen that... but I couldn't find a picture... *laughs*
All those people that should have known, shame on you! :P :lol: [/b][/quote]
darkchild: you so far away...how to give you lah..... <_<

silverzilla

Known Member
Mar 9, 2005
oops, back to the topic :)
i was half awake and thought this thread was about GTS-R so i deleted it.

interesting to see the resemblance on the old mitsubishi

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Originally posted by cheaka+Mar 9 2005, 18:09 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cheaka @ Mar 9 2005, 18:09 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by DarkChild@Mar 7 2005, 20:06
<!--QuoteBegin-cheaka
@Mar 7 2005, 19:13
Darkchild: Close enough hahahaha... the actual car in question is a Lancer 1600GSR .. manufactured in 1973. The emblem below was placed on the side of the car near the rear wheel arch..Good job!!

Hello cheaka, I can start collecting ang pow from the both of you already! *laughs*
Oh... Yeah, actually I've seen that... but I couldn't find a picture... *laughs*
All those people that should have known, shame on you! :P :lol:
darkchild: you so far away...how to give you lah..... <_< [/b][/quote]
Can send by registered mail mah...*laughs* Or Courier! :P
Just pulling your leg... :lol: So, can I take the both of you out for dinner arr. Since I missed the big day. I'm so sorry I couldn't make it back in time for it. By the way, my gf brought it up so I was wondering, where did the both of you go for your honey moon. *cheeky grin* Sure the bed 'koyak' liao... *laughs*

zephuros

Known Member
Apr 16, 2004
Malaysia
Aiyoh! Prince Motors lar!!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The beautiful Saab Turbo X will be unveiled at the coming Frankfurt Motorshow. Featuring xWD<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b> (all-wheel-drive system) and electronic limited slip differential (eLSD)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience