Since yesterday, Internet was so slow...!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

normality78

3,000 RPM
Guy's

Am i only the one or the rest of you also felt that the internet was extremely slow since yesterday? im not sure is thier inter-related with Taiwan incident coz since taiwan earthquake, the net was slow but not till this extreme and it was improving until yesterday, i cant even log into msn anymore....

My Jaring was back to normal since yesterday and it was blinkly fast. Most of my friend said their internet was restored since yesterday, how is it yours has became worst, where's your area and which ISP are you on?

Today seems fine .. Malaysian sites are fast, but International links are very slow ..

some of the web are okies though. only certain web and one of it was ZTH. Im on streamyx and located in JB. My msn cant get login at all. same goes into my outlook express. it can sync with my hotmail acct. but i was able to login thru web smoothly

Mine was also very slow today, suddenly .. Ystday is was still fine .. Blargh.

huh slow >.< got hard time uploading also

I surf asia's web from Uk..10mins cant open a page using 8mbps broadband. Surfing other countries site..its normal. I think taiwan earthquake really did affect alot to the internet services for asia countries.

i'm uinsg maxis 3g broadband~

ermmm...oen word = slow also

Mine is weird. After the eartquake my JARING broadband becomes worst n my MAXIS broadband becomes better and faster.

I dunno if u guys experience with maxis broadband that the block friendster pictures ???

dunno how long is thier weird thing going to goes on

mine was ok all this while... hehehe... jus 2days ago abit slow only.... haha

very slow here at Bangsar area.

Suggested post every 5mins

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom