Yesterday, Bukit Jalil

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

satriaSssEeeZzz

Known Member
May 12, 2005
K.L/Cyberjaya
yesterday i saw one satria SE yellow colour in front of arena green apartment with no front and rear tyre on left side?...also saw brick underneath the car... anyone see what i see?..

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
its very common now...many thieves wants fast cash...i pity that owner...my car kena smash rear mirror also...and they stole nothing....F^%& them

reedoor

2,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
KL & JB
Visit site
satriaSssEeeZzz said:
yesterday i saw one satria SE yellow colour in front of arena green apartment with no front and rear tyre on left side?...also saw brick underneath the car... anyone see what i see?..
shit man... those ppl now come to bukit jalil already a?! damn...

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
buy a laser beam / pen...
then...shoot the laser to ppl walkby or the thief...

if got sniper better shot them instantly...

bugger this fu*king thief...

satriaSssEeeZzz

Known Member
May 12, 2005
K.L/Cyberjaya
yea.. in bukit jalil... no joke... btw forgot to tell... the satria se park nicely in front of the guard house... nowdays... guard job are useless...

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
mayb the guards did that... kekeke...

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
Not surprising lah nowadays. Guards are really freaking useless. They're either asleep or got paid off.

Once in Phileo Damansara, my friend parked his BMW right next to the autopay machine, got CCTV wan mar. It was about 2pm. We went for lunch and when we returned at 3pm, his side mirror kena kebas. We asked the security for the tape in the CCTV but was told that portion of the tape was mysteriously erased. Go figure ler.

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
all cuz of those cheap ppl what buy stolen goods without when the buying stop , the stealing will too . but sadly , it wont happen 1 lar , u know , humans ....

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
infernaL said:
all cuz of those cheap ppl what buy stolen goods without when the buying stop , the stealing will too . but sadly , it wont happen 1 lar , u know , humans ....
aiyo..
we should say MALAYSIANs are like that....thats y we say MALAYSIA boleh

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
humans alwiz greed for cheaper stuff... thats why many dont care where the stuff actually belongs... they think, "if i pay for it, its mine..."

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
wah... wira stock rims also kebas arr??... the theifs really hungry arr....

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
Duke, did your friend make a bigg fuss, and complain to the police and all sorts?
That is really screwed.

Incube

Feb 18, 2005
satriaSssEeeZzz said:
It's my friend's car. One of the pak guard told him that his tyre been stolen by mat rempit around 6 - 7 ppl.

I saw a few proton wira SE ( the new one ) near with my office area which is inside proton edar parking area also had a same problem.. all the wheels gone.

Leman panau

Nov 17, 2005
isk..isk..isk...

waaa nowdays rrr...pak guard very advan 1....evyting need to be songlap....gilerr ah...

DR78

500 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
subang
Satria racer said:
my b0ss maroon wira SE aeroback.. all 4 rims kena gagak in kuantan.,..

all bricks under thr... kuantan aR..
guess nowdays thieves want proton parts
lucky this fuc#ers kind enuf to put bricks..hate all this idiots.. i kena broke side mirror n my rpm got stolen..600 bucks down d drain.. got blood stain some more..stupid f###er must have use his hand to break the window..
hey does anyone knows anywhere which i can buy those cool fire stuff where u can activate those flaming fire shooting out all over from under the car like the one they have in south africa... it can burn all those fuc*ers who plans to steal some more..

poison

Known Member
Oct 11, 2005
we cant really help u for the fire stuff la..but got a person sure can!!! that is FIREMAN ....go check it out...lol

DR78

500 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
subang
poison said:
we cant really help u for the fire stuff la..but got a person sure can!!! that is FIREMAN ....go check it out...lol

wah really he can help ah?? is he in zth as well??? hahahaha..
on 2nd thought think i'll just diy the fire stuff myself.. safe money la dat way..will set the flame very very high la...barbeque those fuc*ers nicely so can feed my dogs.. i'm lovin it... muahahahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Fiat Group’s chi
ef executive officer, Sergio Marchionne was involved in a car accident after his Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano collided with a Renault late Friday on the Swiss A1 highway near the city of <st1:city st="on"><st1:place st="on">Basel</st1:place></st1:city>. Luckily, both Marchionne and the driver of the Renault managed to escape unhurt from the accident...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience