Siemens vdo ecu ...

damone

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2008
Go ATS workshop in Sunway la. Ex Proton staff la there. They should know more then any of us combined.

darrengoh89

Known Member
Aug 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
i see ...if i only want them to diagnose the problem in my engine bay ..how much will it cost for the labour ?

darrengoh89

Known Member
Aug 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
haha okok ...but i'll go and look for drex 1st ...he seems like very pro into svdo stuffs ...btw ..he said he will not charge me a single cents till he get to diagnose my problem and when it get start work of it ..only he will charge me ...thats a pretty good idea ...

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
The update is, he needs to change his engine lub. 20W-50 is obviously too thick for a 1.3. The mineral lub he's been using all these years 'coked' the internal. Cylinder walls seems to have Scuffing and scoring wear pattern. Rings in the first piston showed sign of wearing. Oil leak everywhere around the rocker cover and cam sensor housing. No good. :(

As I promised, all 30 minutes of road test and underhood inspection for free. :)

damone

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2008
Ahaha. Come check mine also. Internals only adjust tappets only :D

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
:congrats: drex...the real sifu of Wise

darrengoh89

Known Member
Aug 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
haha ..drex is rox ...wasting his time on my 1.3 junkie lil engine ...and dont want to charge me also ...really thx alot drex ...will listen to your advise ..and as i said ..sure will come to you for the head service ...about the block ...i think wait till i have enough money then only change it to 1.5 ...as i dont want to overhaul the current block and in the end change it to 1.5 again ..wasting your time and my money xD

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

BMW E21 (oil consumption)

Hey everyone, Im planing on getting a BMW E21 as a affordable 1st car.
Ive been reading alot about the E21 and the 323i model interest me the most.
My concern about getting this car is about the oil consumption.
Im posting this here in hopes that you guys out there can share with me about the oil consumption of the E21.
323i is 2.3 I have a feeling that it might drink petrol like water or maybe not,
cause maybe since its a beemer and not a vtec the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience