addicted2flc

Cookie Monster
Dec 7, 2004
You're rite xion13!..Some ppl really F**Ks head..simply lean on ppl's car like their car only..go home and lean on ur papa car la for whole day also can..!God damn la..even my friends loves to lean on my car then i tell them 'wei dun lean on my car la..proton easily dent la..' then they say i lansi la...cannot lean la..mahems the whole butt sit on my car bonnet! wtf man! Please think back if ppls do that to ur car..huh.. <_<

P/S: sorry for bad english..so angry la every morning woke up wanna go college see the nice line scratch no mood dee..

badguy

Jun 15, 2004
P.K.M and M.C.H

my car also been scratch by others is a very deep and long line
deep until can see the steel
long --> from my fender until petrol hole both side

that means they do a round scratch at my car!!! :angry:

i pay RM 1300 to repaint the whole car again :angry:

but after i think through, maybe my driving style like ass (lan se lan yung LSLY) therefore they scratch my car <_<

this is not my fault this is because they just cannot beat drive as like i do!
not able to overtake me or i not letting them to over take
always block their way. cut in cut out..................................so many............. :P

anyway i hate this fukker
just beat me and don't scratch my car

littled

Nov 18, 2004
yea... i also recently had an incident in grand continnental johor
please if u r driving a non-johor plate car please don park your car there
for no apparent reason some dick head no brained mother f*cker went n dented my car... near the roof of the driver's side
tat dent was malicious n not accidental... why la r there fu*kers who envy a clean or modified car?
wtf????

POSTIA

Mar 11, 2005
PENANG
badguy,

BRO....ur gd coz u noe d way u drive is LSLY....i havnt got d chance 2 challenge
u or ppl like u b4.....but if i were ur victim i would rather scratch ur car or do other related stupid act instead of challenge u on d road.....both are immature n stupid act oso,....no gd....but race on d road may put ur own life or even other road user life to high risk...both are irresponsible oso....

in fact....by challenging ppl on d road might end up lying in hospital,reporting in balai or R.I.P. in nirvana memorial par....beware bro...coz u might meet d real road bully in d future....esp places inhabited by gangster.taz my timid advise...

Takata

Mar 8, 2005
Ai yo..those day sticker very cheap 1....Don scared n cry,u go 2 sticker shop n by most cuties 1..Then tampal saja lah... After your father saw it ah,he will say:son very (chun) ah! Because they was a((ningku pau))+a((ningku bau))== :huh: + :huh:

my car also kena scratch by my neighbours children leh... kanasai...
the small kids ride bicycle tak tengok... straight langgar my car... the bicycle handle make few scratches at the side of my car...

skyline_maniac

www.trevormoorehouse.i8.com
yeah....hate those idiots whose hands are so itchy they got to leave thier "trademark" at our beloved cars.... :angry:

[offtopic]
its quite frustrating as well.....sometimes those @$$ holes who doesnt seem to know how to open thier freaking car doors at parking lots....
they just simply swing thier door open and let the door bang to the car next door....leaving noticeable dent marks.... <_<

caught one of them b4 and straight scold the shit out of that fella on the spot.... :angry:
[/offtopic]

kidkid

Mar 13, 2005
in short, i guess we shud:

dont clean our car?
make our car as fugly as possible?
park our car near ourselves all the time?
drive politely n safely on the road?

sorry for offtopic post, but i really cant method to prevent those idiots/jinjang/ah beng/samseng/a$$holes/fcukers/motherfuck3rs from scratching my car... <_<

prodigy

i've seen this satria driven by a hot chic inside with a very very obvious but purpose 'decoration'. it reads "FUCKING BITCH" by the side door. it must have been done by a screw driver at least.

xion13

Mar 7, 2005
petaling jaya
hmm... but i guess theres really nothing we can do bout it can we? ppl scratching our cars.... :(

wenshen

Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
driftneyland.blogspot.com
yeahlo.. my classmate's car also kena one deep yet long scratch near taylors.. my god.. like they got nothing to do lidat.. MCH.. luckily not mine..

A Post Every 5 Mins

this is a tail happy car, commonly use as a drift machine
owner bathed her yesterday
i spent my morning, detailed to bring up her smile

looks clean i can say

but then, some kinda rust stain, sticker stain mark...