Scratch people car bcos of jealousy?

addicted2flc

Cookie Monster
Dec 7, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Im so pissed with those dumb-ass..My car was parked infront of darrusalam mamak and I was having my teh at darrusalam SS15 just an hour ago..After my drink i went to take my car n noticed my car was stratched the door behind at the driver side.Oh my god...why?Y must scratch people car..bcus of jealousy?If you hate my car just tell me y must scratch ppl car..you know we have to pay to repaint it!Im so fucking pissed with those uneducated people :( :( :( :( :(

addicted2flc

Cookie Monster
Dec 7, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
cannot cool down la..my father wont pay money for me to repaint.Im just a student y la...no income..y do this..really pissed off!

addicted2flc

Cookie Monster
Dec 7, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
blocking cars?I parked inside the parking space at darrusalam..y la walk pass by my car want to give a nice goodbye before leave izzit..haihz sad la..then like that next time see any car nicer than yours..must scratch dee..lucky i got study if not sure scratch ppl car cus uneducated ma..

xion13

Known Member
Mar 7, 2005
petaling jaya
Visit site
some ppl don't understand how inconsiderate it is to scratch other ppl's cars... they either don't love their cars.. they cannot be bothered or don't expect anything like that to happen to them.. or they just don't own a car so they don't understand.

must realised that not everyone treasures their own ride like u treasure yours.

animiniac_seith

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
PuchonG
Visit site
haizzz....abitt off topic arr....i kena bang while parking at my own corner lot parking.....first day of CNY summore!!!!!my car only 2 week old!!!! out of courtesy i park nearer to da wall since there is quite lotsa place after the parking line....since no one coming outta da passanger seat i purposely stick nearer to da wall...stilll....it happens...dunnoe how to drive dun drive la...so much of space also can bang...knlbccb.........

thteh86

2,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Subang Jaya, Ma
Visit site
ss15 ah...hehe staying nearby also, but really damn a lot of sohais there one la. No offend but most guys there, damn tuh lan when they see modded nice nice cars and then they scratch. I don't know wat the hell is wrong with them

KoNa

Known Member
Sep 17, 2004
Visit site
park ur car close to u...
keep constant eye contact..
n get ready to press the panic button on ur alarm..
anyone come near oni press!
wakakka..
but anyways..
just park the car where u can drink n c ur car...
i alwiz do tat n in the end kena tease by the rest of the fellas in the team...

cham2020

1,000 RPM
Jul 22, 2004
Originally posted by KoNa@Mar 8 2005, 23:19
wakakka..
but anyways..
nothing wrong
that's what i always do ! :lol:

AccordRacing

2,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2005
kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my
yeah..i think they just jealous,some more our country law didn;t set a strict law to against those uneducate guy,look at our neightbour singapore..its very strict to those ppl who damage government n private stuff,get them to jail to teach them a lesson

animiniac_seith

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
PuchonG
Visit site
Originally posted by KoNa@Mar 8 2005, 23:19
wakakka..
but anyways..
:lol: den i tink i saw ur car back during dunnoe 2nd or 3rd day of cny at united near maju avenue...must b waitin for damn long a a parking there....

whiteprince

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
after i bought my toyota.......
some of my frens(not close) said that im lansi .....but didnt lansi them, i didnt even have a tea wif them......and say i lansi........

just because of the car design/shape

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
some ppl is alway like that..... see a nicer car then thiers..they scratch...damn tulan.... :angry:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

how does having a larger intercooler piping,lets say 4" , bigger plenum and bigger throttle helps in gaining performance? how would it affect otherwise? heard that it will bogged down like hell if things are not done properly. very interested in it.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience