Rims and Tires stolen in Subang Jaya

raymondez

Known Member
Dec 20, 2005
Hi all,

Just to warn you all, my Gen 2 rims and tires got stolen while being parked opposite the Subang Driving Range.. but only 2 pcs, fr and rr on the passenger's side.. Time betweeen 7.30 pm ~ 9 pm...

While making a police report at the Subang police station, found out yesterday itself 4 cases of stolen rims. Mainly at SS18..

So I would advise anybody parking around Subang and staying around there to take precautions.... The Rimming Gang are around...!!! Farkers...

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
raymondez,

sorry to hear about your case, my friend's Gen.2 lost 1 single rim at her condo last year, you may try install 4 different rim lock nug to drag their time.

PS: install shock alarm to protect the rim as well.

raymondez

Known Member
Dec 20, 2005
Hi Samurai,

Thanks, lucky this time it didn't hurt me so much as the car is my company car, so just got the car leasing company to get me a replacement car last night... just the hassle... but would like to share the info for everybody because if it happened to my personal car, will be heartbroken like hell.....

By the way, anybody knows where to get the imported lug nuts? so that no so many copies available... unlike the normal local ones....

pdguy

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
Everywhere
using a rare/unused wheel lug is a problem too coz if u lost ur special lug opener n u hav a tyre flat then no one can help ! u hav to thow to nearest w/shop then look for the lug opener or cut the lugs n damage the sport rim .....

but then again its better than loosing the rims to the Rimming Gangs ! my 2cent !

TypeRwannabe

Known Member
Sep 26, 2005
Subang
thanks for the heads up..by the way last wed my friend's car kena break in in front of ss15..luckily he realize that thing happen and scared the theft ..nothing lost but his driver side window broken already...

raymondez

Known Member
Dec 20, 2005
That really sucks, sometimes the damage cost to the car is more than the actual value of the items stolen... blardy thieves...

raymondez

Known Member
Dec 20, 2005
nah... i think anybody regardless of race is capable of such crime...

babydinohyde

Jan 17, 2007
Seriously that bad ??? .before this, my frend lost 3 of his Gen-2 rims..somemore only few months old..wonder why the other 1 still there??bcos it got scratch marks...they even have the time to choosee....those unedu bus-tark..

malaysia is not SAFE anymore...=(

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
Last nite my car wheels almost got stolen ....OE wheels and the car was park in side the house....

so close now have to upgrade car arlam system

raymondez

Known Member
Dec 20, 2005
Hi sorry to hear that, mind sharing with us where do you stay?

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
shah alam ....happen in mid nite....my house was 10 minits to Police Pondok.....
after the police came he, just question how it was happen..he also say his motorbike also got stolen.."police motorbike"

pdguy

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
Everywhere
shah alam ....happen in mid nite....my house was 10 minits to Police Pondok.....
after the police came he, just question how it was happen..he also say his motorbike also got stolen.."police motorbike"
LIAO la if the law informent 'deparment property also stolen ....... wat can we/they say if our property is stolen .......... they will jus say BIASALAH ! :_:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys.i would like to give a big applause to titan for what they have achieve.the suspension so far for me is very impressive.not too low,n the ride height for my car is totally the same.Although the spring is a bit hard but it's ok for me cuz i've transplant another engine and the engine need a new support from the absorber.maybe in the future i need to tune it again.overall for me it's worth every cent i've paid even though the price is a bit high.it's better than getting a cheap one n...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience