All 8 Rims from 2 cars gone-Bandar Tun Razak Cheras

RocketMan

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
Dear All ZTHian,

I am terrible disturbed this morning when i woke up and on my way to work, just to find out that my car is unusually high than usual....it made me want to faint when i saw all my Yokohamas rubber gone!!! together with TE-37 (akthough its a cheapo replicas but hey, car need rims and tires to move!!!)....

It made me even sicker when i turn on my left side just to see my sister in law standard Gen2 rims and tyres also all gone....

Beware and please be more careful guys and girls.
I have different lock lug for my wheels...still can be taken away duh!!

Expected Crime Done: 3 - 4 A.M this morning (raining syiok woo tido!)
Date : 11 December 2007

To all those bastards, who rides on my set of wheelss....I condemn u...see about you in our national next morning edition.

Damage expected : RM1k + RM2.2k for both cars

Huhuhuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

p/s:- err...cannot get humanity fund kah here?? (sighhhh)

SentraVIP

Known Member
Jul 11, 2006
Sorry to hear that man... Just wondering if you're living in highrise or landed. Gated comunity and such?

RocketMan

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
I already made a police report on the same day guys.
And apparently at the same they around 4 or 5 same cases occured in the same vicinity.
So, i suspect that this is a job of a syndicate, or in other words, year end collection, so they can let it go in bulk at special price.

I have informers about this (but not so detail)
1 malay guy in a red car (watchman) - satria or honda (tak perasan)
1 malay and 1 indian guy in a white van have been seen loitering around the scene few hours before our rims are gone.

Since they did not commit any crime, so nobody came to ask question upon them. But i wonder if these bastards will come again here and do some 'window shopping' first before proceed with their next 'shopping spree'.

So, guys, please be careful. please go and get extra customised lock for your wheels (if available)

I dont know what to do with these bastards if i ever see them doing the same thing again to my car....

na_power

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
damn, what lock lug that really can save our rim. those f**ker so damn evil n mean.

RocketMan

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
they even 'susun' my lock luck nuts neatly beneath my car, it showed that they were enjoying the moment with my car....ahhh...

PLEASE GUYS, NEED YOUR HELP, WATCH OUT FOR ANY GREYISH COLOUR 16 INCH WORK EMOTION REPLICA - nice looking replica (SORRY NOT TE-37 AS MENTIONED BEFORE-im a NOOB) WITH YOKOHAMA A-DRIVE R1 205 50 16 AT CHEAP PRICE.

I need to upgrade my alarm system, haiyaaa...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just last month, we were given an exclusive opportunity to drive up the Genting hills with Jean Alesi in a loaner Exige S provided by Lotus Cars Malaysia. To put into perspective: Up close and personal with F1 legend, Jean Alesi and an Exige S for 4 days. It was Jean's last day in Malaysia before his return to Geneva. I thought that'd be the best time of my life, yet. I was wrong.

We received an invite...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience