removing emblem...

orangetwo

Known Member
Dec 3, 2003
Try using hot water, slowly poor surrounding the emblem. Do it a few times until the glue melts off.

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
Originally posted by orangetwo@Oct 4 2004, 00:24
Try using hot water, slowly poor surrounding the emblem. Do it a few times until the glue melts off.
u try b4 alr? like dis will damage the emblem or not?

fai

500 RPM
May 24, 2004
KL
Visit site
Use tooth floss to cut the double sided tape then use Zippo fluid to clean the mark. I did mine. Cheers..

dolly

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
try using a heat lamp, used this when i was removing all the ugly stickers from my wira last time. comes off easily and no stain

N

NAkiLLA

Originally posted by fai@Oct 4 2004, 11:38
Use tooth floss to cut the double sided tape then use Zippo fluid to clean the mark. I did mine. Cheers..
yea.. take teeth floss can 'saw' off the emblem wan.. then use glue remover to touch up the stains.. if u soak the floss in glue remover even better, but a bit slippery la

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i just tranplant mivec-MD gen 1 to my car n stil running in condition. i was trying to engage my mivec yesterday n found that knocking sound happen while mivec open arnd 5.5k rpm onward during slow acceleration but if fast acceleration the knocking sound just happen at the period of mivec kicking which is 5.5k-6.5k rpm only .. besides, my car r difficult to start when my engine was heat...your feedback will be appriciate...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience