removing aftermarket sound proofing

Torment

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
my wurth soundproofing has started to peel off and i'm thinking bout removing them but the adhesive is very stubborn, no amount of pulling n tugging at the soundproofing has yield satisfactory results as it will only cum off in little bits n pieces, which is damn annoying. is there a solvent or adhesive remover fluid i can use to ease this job?

Torment

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
thanks khorne

i have tried the heat gun on the more accessible places but now i'm stuck trying to remove them from the doors as the material was applied within the cavity of the door structure, where the central lock motor n power window assembly also are.:frown:

Khorne

500 RPM
Dec 4, 2003
PJ
Visit site
I used a hair dryer to remove them from inside the door...
Took sometime for the glue to heat up but eventually it did come off... With a little scraping with a plastic spatula...
Hope that helps...

Torment

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
will be a problem trying to get a hand in there, not enough space to work. anyways i'll give it a try, thanks for your advice.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can any one help me???i need Mitsubishi Lancer GT 2.0 NA Auto ecu wiring diagram...
cos i wanna install emanage blue...but the shop at kuching here didnt have wiring diagram for 4B11.can any one help me and give me the diagram???
and,where is the ecu location???they found 2 ecu,one is in engine room,one is at passanger locker,behind fuse box.but not seem like the ecu box.cos its small...
thanks bro...........:adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience