"Recaro's"

e1fnd

Known Member
Dec 29, 2004
I just went to this shop called Perniagaan kusyen kereta VR... It has 2 branches in Sg. Buloh and one in Gombak.... also they sell chop shop seats.. got those prelude seats which are nice too.....

Imitation recaro millenium seats that is damn cun will cost u around 499-550 per pair and must trade in ur ori seats.... The thing is that ... their tapak and the base (where ur punggung seats :D lol) they balut and add some sponge to make it look like the real ones... the back they do again... it really looks good la... but having rave reviews on sakit pinggang la and not suitable la from my frens.... Made by SCUSS too...

What you guys thing about these seats ah? I used to have 90% interest in this but suddenly when i hear bad remarks it goes down to 40% dy... :unsure:

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
Originally posted by e1fnd@Feb 19 2005, 21:11
I just went to this shop called Perniagaan kusyen kereta VR... It has 2 branches in Sg. Buloh and one in Gombak.... also they sell chop shop seats.. got those prelude seats which are nice too.....

Imitation recaro millenium seats that is damn cun will cost u around 499-550 per pair and must trade in ur ori seats.... The thing is that ... their tapak and the base (where ur punggung seats :D lol) they balut and add some sponge to make it look like the real ones... the back they do again... it really looks good la... but having rave reviews on sakit pinggang la and not suitable la from my frens.... Made by SCUSS too...

What you guys thing about these seats ah? I used to have 90% interest in this but suddenly when i hear bad remarks it goes down to 40% dy... :unsure:
wahh quite mahal lor for things that they re-balut only...

somemore have to trade in original seats...

ur frens complain not nice to sit?

jamis

Dec 2, 2003
get one ori n one immitation ori install in driver's seat ciplak install at passenger's kekeekkekekkekee :lol:

Shanashi

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
the ergonomics dont apply only a fast buck for the person who made it...I give u six months and your seat will be worst than your pillow you used for 5 years and there goes your back....go get the ori ppl.....I know a friend who used it and the so called "bucket" became a frigging hole... :ph34r:

e1fnd

Known Member
Dec 29, 2004
So you mean its a better option to not get the imitation bucket seats? hmmmm....

I am weighing my options to either get those or get the car refurbish again.... so wat you guys think? recommendation of shops to reupholster?

antaras

Known Member
Aug 30, 2004
KL
Visit site
actually the GTI seat also not bad, rite? At least it have more support than the original 1.3/1.6 seats. For recaro, no comments... never tried before. hahaha... but good things never comes cheap. If you are gonna sit on this thing when u drive around then maybe you ought to get a good one. No point getting one that looks like ORI but zero in comfort and does no support to ya back... try chop shop la, advised by my frens and also ZTHian in here... :)

kennethfong

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2004
jus a simple question here, is there any recaro bucket seats that originally comes in brown color in order 2 suit my car's brownish interior dashboard, sideboard, rear cushions bla bla?

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
Originally posted by kennethfong@Feb 20 2005, 12:45
jus a simple question here, is there any recaro bucket seats that originally comes in brown color in order 2 suit my car's brownish interior dashboard, sideboard, rear cushions bla bla?
get black...should be fine...

chelnick

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
lol.... if you want cheap seats.... you can go to Vr seats in sg buloh or batu caves...

they have refurbished seats by sscus.... the top part using the ST model while the bottom part reuse back wira cushion and railings... the rewrap the cloth only...

below rm500 for 1 pair... quite grippy.... and if you want recaro words... just get the iron on ones...

drifterzzz

500 RPM
Jan 13, 2005
Visit site
Originally posted by chelnick@Feb 20 2005, 15:27
lol.... if you want cheap seats.... you can go to Vr seats in sg buloh or batu caves...

they have refurbished seats by sscus.... the top part using the ST model while the bottom part reuse back wira cushion and railings... the rewrap the cloth only...

below rm500 for 1 pair... quite grippy.... and if you want recaro words... just get the iron on ones...
some pic la will be good

ISWARA GT-R

Known Member
Jan 13, 2004
8th Miles 53100
IMHO, for normal use I would prefer chop shop seats. Used to have celica gt4 seats and my friend use mr2 seats
never been happier coz both have lots of variable that can be adjusted (lumbar, bucket and butt height)
Worth it in term of comfortness to me

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
Originally posted by ISWARA GT-R@Feb 20 2005, 19:48
IMHO, for normal use I would prefer chop shop seats. Used to have celica gt4 seats and my friend use mr2 seats
never been happier coz both have lots of variable that can be adjusted (lumbar, bucket and butt height)
Worth it in term of comfortness to me
how much did u get em for?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Consider this, a front wheel driven Volvo with 306hp, 400Nm. Who knew, that a Swedish marque known for building safe cars would put that kind of power on the front wheels, and is that even realistic? We’ll come to that later.

In the same segment, the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience