Putra Pics

rhys86

Jun 30, 2005
This is a very nice n well done putra... a few gauges n electronics on the dash would be perfect..

Bride Low max are much crampy n Thinner compared to recaros SR3/SR4... b4 making any decision bout purchasing.. better try it on whether it is comfy for ur size... But Bride seats are much more eye cather for racing seats... it serves its purpose as competition use.. however recaros semi buckets are more comfy than most other brands.. especially enjoy,SR3,SR4 models...
ahaha.. i have defi and apexi SAFC2 last time... but all stolen.. din plan to install back too soon..

This is a very nice n well done putra... a few gauges n electronics on the dash would be perfect..

Bride Low max are much crampy n Thinner compared to recaros SR3/SR4... b4 making any decision bout purchasing.. better try it on whether it is comfy for ur size... But Bride seats are much more eye cather for racing seats... it serves its purpose as competition use.. however recaros semi buckets are more comfy than most other brands.. especially enjoy,SR3,SR4 models...
ahaha.. i have defi and apexi SAFC2 last time... but all stolen.. din plan to install back too soon..

loose_end

Jul 29, 2009
The rear light also change ?

Bump: The rear light also change ?

xfac

Jul 3, 2006
wow...i can see the front and back just awesome. damn JDM.

monazarudin

Mar 28, 2007
ohh.. ur car kene pecah eh? never knew that before. where kene pecah? did u display the defi and safc2 on the dashboard or kind of hidden a bit?

rhys86

Jun 30, 2005
i put on dashboard for defi... SAFC2 hidden... kena pecah inside my house in klang

loose_end

Jul 29, 2009
You put smart tag also scared d lor

xfac

Jul 3, 2006
can...unless you are using 4g93, kekeke..

hi guys...

does anyone here recommend TRD Suspension Kit...this would be for a MyVi...the kit is being retailed for RM2500...was considering between this, Titan (RM2000) and GAB...please advise and give your personal reviews...

i have used Titan before on my kelisa and loved them...but it was rather hard...sacrificing comfort quite a bit...the goal im hoping to get is to have improved handling with reasonable comfort since the MyVi is not really meant for cornering...just want to improve...