Sometime JB
Visit site

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
pk47 said:
If i not mistaken, is this steam boat place in sunway mentali???
I can remember from the dam good chicken wings leh.........kekekek
yeah man!! its in Mentari.... ahahha everybody around here sure know about their chicken wings wan... even i eat howmany also still no puas man, still want to eat more.... ahhahah
but, everytime the aunty come and taruk the wings, sure people war with fork and spoon !! wahahhaha

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
Seabiscuit said:
RM50 only? The 1st Japanese buffet in my life was in Hilton PJ. RM80/pax. My uncle pay for it. Very very nice. Sashimi and Tempura all the way...
80 is cheap dude... i had my dinner at the tepenyaki bar, 4 person... cost bout 600 buckz. heh heh heh.

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Seabiscuit said:
Are you sure u tried that before? :eek:
Yes, when I was 8 years old. I still remember how it tasted like. It was served as stew with some herbs. It smelled very nice and tasted so different with beef or goat stew.

Seabiscuit

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Sometime JB
Visit site
NOSkill said:
Yes, when I was 8 years old. I still remember how it tasted like. It was served as stew with some herbs. It smelled very nice and tasted so different with beef or goat stew.
I tried K9 in claypot ten years ago somewhere in sg besi. The texture is quite different, but I didn't feel like enjoy the dish.

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Seabiscuit said:
I tried K9 in claypot ten years ago somewhere in sg besi. The texture is quite different, but I didn't feel like enjoy the dish.
Try yellow dog next time.

Seabiscuit

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Sometime JB
Visit site
NOSkill said:
Try yellow dog next time.
Haha... I think now the only K9 I dare to eat is hotdog.
I don't think I can take meat eater anymore. Just like somebody don't take seafood with no legs.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Hey, why not include the place where y'all get the fav food as well? At least readers can go there and try. hehehehe
For example;

Food : Fisherman's Catch of the day
Price: RM 12.50

[Picture]

Seabiscuit

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Sometime JB
Visit site
satria_95 said:
Hey, why not include the place where y'all get the fav food as well? At least readers can go there and try. hehehehe
For example;

Food : Fisherman's Catch of the day
Price: RM 12.50

[Picture]
...and where's the pic? :secruity:

Why nowaday more and more ppl like to eat japanese food? Even lion also eat sushi (in madagasca). Mee meggie is fast to cook good to eat. sushi is no need to cook and good to eat?

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
SeaBiscuit,
Example only leh. hehehehe No picture yet la. Will go to my fav places and snap up some photos and post it. :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys..gong xi fa cai. xinnian kuaile

anyone here knows bout price of below rims? 15" or 16"..chop-shop used or new. really admire on those goodies laa.. thinking to replace my wise stock jrd rims.. if dont mind, also like to know their weight/pcs as well.

a) vr TE37
b) advan rgII
c) advanti
d) ssr type c

and sorry one last noob question..err what is pcd for wira 1.5?

thanks a lott :adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience