Please Help me with rims matter

mysticsense

Aug 14, 2009
Kuching
I would like to ask whether gen 2 rims can fit in my iswara aeroback? And after installing gen2 rims, do I need to add something else like spring, etc? Or can I just install the rims straight away and drive off my iswara aeroback? Guys out there....please help!!!

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
I would like to ask whether gen 2 rims can fit in my iswara aeroback? And after installing gen2 rims, do I need to add something else like spring, etc? Or can I just install the rims straight away and drive off my iswara aeroback? Guys out there....please help!!!
lotsa times i saw iswara std height and some slightly lowered wearing the 'phone dial' gen2 rims.... since it uses pcd 114 same as iswara so it can fit... but be wary of the center hole, if bigger then u have to insert center cone into the rim

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,

There are a few friends of mine who are interested to learn automotive engineering/technology. They said they're interested to work in a tuner shop or motorsports team someday. Any local college/university that you guys can recommend? :smokin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience