Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
danhong81 said:
TEAMADVAN:
Hahaha... I will bring melody....
OK!! By the divine powers bestowed onto me by Perak ZTH Chairman, TeamAdvan, I hereby annouce Perak ZTH member "Danhong81" as driver of Perak ZTH member "Melody" effective today.

So Danhong81, whenever there is TT or any gathering, you job is to drive Melody to and fro. K?

Guys!! lets give 3 cheers Danhong81's!

Hip-hip Hooray!! hip-hip! Hooray!! Hip-hip! Hooray!!

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
Joeker said:
OK!! By the divine powers bestowed onto me by Perak ZTH Chairman, TeamAdvan, I hereby annouce Perak ZTH member "Danhong81" as driver of Perak ZTH member "Melody" effective today.

So Danhong81, whenever there is TT or any gathering, you job is to drive Melody to and fro. K?

wahahahahaha! i double that....

but i dun posses that kinda power to made those!
i'm only a small piece of dust....
so, chair man jo, when is the nest trip u coming back?

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Huh.. i had a very bad day yesterday.. my 2 shark fin was stolen at ipoh parade yesterday.. damn... i saw guards patrolling here and there.. but someone still manage to steal mine.. cis.....

eric_ho20

Known Member
Nov 23, 2004
Ipoh
Joeker :
hell yeahh ... danhong81 , u da man .

TEAMADVAN :
haha ... u deserve to hav such power dude . da father of 2 ... woohoo , hahaha ... u said u r dust , then v dunno wat dy ... bacteria ?? hmmm ... :X-: :X-:

K_Takuya :
sorry to hear dat bro . yalo , parade parking i can c many guards patrolling here n there also using bicycle wo . wat da hell ... sigh . so now ur fender got lubang dy la huh ?? ... da world is not safe anymore . mine still running on stock bodykits . still okla ...

take care guyz ... :shades_smile: :shades_smile:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
K_Takuya said:
Huh.. i had a very bad day yesterday.. my 2 shark fin was stolen at ipoh parade yesterday.. damn... i saw guards patrolling here and there.. but someone still manage to steal mine.. cis.....
Sorry to hear that, but Ipoh parade is known for such cases anyway. Gives me second thoughts of whether to put on my CF shark-fin now ... But I dare any bastard steal mine since CF shark-fins are so rare ... Find it on his/her car and I'll turn his/her puny little useless ass POS into a block of molten plastic and steel aka. kerosene job ... Muaaaah Hahahahahaha .... :mouth_closed:

melody: Wah, now got personnal dre-bar wor ... *envious*. So, how was last weekend - any tt-yum-seng session? Me, so sober that it's giving me the stomach disorder ... :mouth_closed:

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
TEAMADVAN said:

Muacks to ya, too!!:angel_smile: Well..just that u haven't unleash ur 'super powers' yet!!!!! hahaha..

You are the gold dust while we're oni silver..... :sad_smile:

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
Joeker said:

TQ TQ.. :embaressed_smile: Come..come.. i treat ya to 1 bucket beer..:regular_smile:

eric_ho20

Known Member
Nov 23, 2004
Ipoh
melody :
wahhhh ... so generous nyerrrrr . :regular_smile: :regular_smile:

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
eyong said:
Sorry to hear that, but Ipoh parade is known for such cases anyway. Gives me second thoughts of whether to put on my CF shark-fin now ... But I dare any bastard steal mine since CF shark-fins are so rare ... Find it on his/her car and I'll turn his/her puny little useless ass POS into a block of molten plastic and steel aka. kerosene job ... Muaaaah Hahahahahaha .... :mouth_closed:

melody: Wah, now got personnal dre-bar wor ... *envious*. So, how was last weekend - any tt-yum-seng session? Me, so sober that it's giving me the stomach disorder ... :mouth_closed:
TT yum seng??? Got but with others not zthians!!!!:sad_smile: No1 raised their hands yet except u & danhong81....:sad_smile:

Da Ipoh Parade security very laxed wan... All jalan2 oni, nvr performed their duties wan.. even if they do patrolling, just to show.... If my place security like that, i sure tell my boss to screw 'em kau2....

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
eric_ho20 :

Yep... u noe me mah.. I did invite you, too!! Rite?? Hope u're feeling fine!! How's ur studies??

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
See how if can catch up, but the holiday season getaway seemed imminent ...

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
TEAMADVAN said:

Chairman Joeker will be back any moment cos i promise 2 treat him 1 bucket beer mah.................. hahaha
:cheers:

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
actually, i really doubt those guards peformance at parade....
either they cincai petrol and collect salary OR, they r those who kingpined the cases
u know lar...mat rempits need $ no mod their bikes....so, side income lor.........who knows....

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Send my car to the carwash recently. I think the guy at the carwash accidentally turn on the wiper when the windshield is dry. Now, I'm left with one ugly looking wiper scratch on my windshield.

Anybody know where can I get it fix and how much is it?? :(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience