Owner of this KIA SPECTRA WLC 4331...!!!

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
Carefull with ur driving style...overtake without signal n nearly hit my car fren...lucky my frenz notice n manage to brake on the time...y u pervert never signal before overtaking...don't think u the only one who's using the road...

do think of other ppl, not just thinking of urself...

BTW it occurs at the exit towards seremban near angkasapuri on federal highway...

prozac

1,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Visit site
If I had a ringgit for every driver in KL which; nearly hit my car, cuts queues, brakes for no reason, hogs the fast lane or basically anything which scares the hell out of me, I can buy a Porsche already.

xenothrix

Known Member
Feb 14, 2004
KL
OT:the last number of the car in the pic looks more like a "!"....
anyway, if i got the chance to revenge on these drivers, i guess i'll hv to drive a big foot with twin v12...-- crush them on the spot.... haha..kidding...

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
at least the brake light is functioning! ha ha ha :))

eddie

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
chinozie,

this type of ppl never take driving exam 1.....

just now on the way back from AFOS, SIC.....

one guy driving an e46 325i bearing number plate CBJ XXXX tried to block me from over taking him, i followed him for almost 2kms, still he didnt want to move aside....

i signal left, he moved left, i signal right, he moved right...

KNNCCB this type of ppl.....

F_cK

Banned
May 15, 2005
India
flashy ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :confused: ????????

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Slow? Even ur AE111 is damn fast wei... smoked me 99 on Tuesday night on the way back to TTDI.

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
prozac said:
If I had a ringgit for every driver in KL which; nearly hit my car, cuts queues, brakes for no reason, hogs the fast lane or basically anything which scares the hell out of me, I can buy a Porsche already.
if i had a ringgit for every time somebody in zth posted the number plate of a car that just tiong,not signalling, or zig zagging their car yesterday or two days ago....i'll be friggin rich i'll buy the red maroon CRUISE skyline just for the sake of it....HAAHHAHAHAHA YAWN

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
eddie said:
chinozie,

this type of ppl never take driving exam 1.....

just now on the way back from AFOS, SIC.....

one guy driving an e46 325i bearing number plate CBJ XXXX tried to block me from over taking him, i followed him for almost 2kms, still he didnt want to move aside....

i signal left, he moved left, i signal right, he moved right...

KNNCCB this type of ppl.....
heee...happened to me to...out of now where...just cruzin also want to kacau want aaa...

dunno larr...
when you r cruzin on the road, think happy things...then ppl want to bang n kacau u, cucuk u summore...
when driving fast ppl...honging the road...don't giv way...**^(*^((( :D

what do se supposed to do...???
doing nice ppl kacau u...
doing bad ass thing ppl complaint...of course laaaa...
argghhhh...what to do aaa...use public transport aaaa... kuikuikui...

BTW the reason I post the number plate n pic just to make the owner realise what he has done...not to tiu him...just think a moment ur action...

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

yo noname,

wanna ask you
how much would it cost to replace a remote for my alarm
i am using the king leapord

was wondering if i can replace it with the king-dragon remote?

anyway, quote me the price for both the remote

cause my current one already both half dead
at first was one of the remote cannot disarm with ease, have to press for a few seconds then apply more preasure only can disarm
so i was using the other spare alarm till i dropped it
ehehe
not cannot arm with ease pulak...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience