New owner from the UK airtrek R import just saying hello

Apr 19, 2021
Hey

so I tend to go for unusual niche cars as I love them I had a foresterSTI SF5 Before and loved it with the mods I did to it...

so I believe the airtrek is pretty much the Mitsubishi version of the Forster.

I have a fresh import that I will pick up in about 2 weeks and I am looking forward to picking her up, just a couple of questions

I’ve searched and I believe brembo callipers for the evo may not be a straight swap?
Is there any brembo callipers that are a straight swap??

I kno for the forester I could use a lot of Impreza stuff that functioned.

is there any exhaust systems that fit the airtrek again from the evo etc

parts? Where Is the best place

also uk owners where are you :)?? Not many around I think.

cheeers ash

Reactions: Izso

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Firstly welcome to ZTH forum. Not sure much UK owners here, even local owner are less now as the airtrek is aging and many have changed to other rides.....

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
its been a long time since i did my researching, but if im not mistaken for the evo 7/8/9 calipers you will need;
calipers, disk (ofc), knuckle and driveshaft.... or you know, just fabricate an adapter (do double check this info)

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hey

so I tend to go for unusual niche cars as I love them I had a foresterSTI SF5 Before and loved it with the mods I did to it...

so I believe the airtrek is pretty much the Mitsubishi version of the Forster.

I have a fresh import that I will pick up in about 2 weeks and I am looking forward to picking her up, just a couple of questions

I’ve searched and I believe brembo callipers for the evo may not be a straight swap?
Is there any brembo callipers that are a straight swap??

I kno for the forester I could use a lot of Impreza stuff that functioned.

is there any exhaust systems that fit the airtrek again from the evo etc

parts? Where Is the best place

also uk owners where are you :)?? Not many around I think.

cheeers ash
Welcome dude.

Most of us here won't be able to help you with "where" to get parts, as we're mostly Malaysian here with the occasional Chinese spam-bot and other foreigners, but the Airtrek is an old platform which is familiar to a lot of us here so we can tell you what to find and how to go about it. But again - we're not familiar with your environment so we won't be able to tell you whether a certain part is common or not in your part of the woods.

Question : Why'd you go from a scooby to a Mitsu?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Would like 2 know if its ok 2 put in tufoil in a Vtec engine like the B16A??

My brother is usin it in his Gti n the found the engine to be running smoother but the dipstick got some sort of stain..... like became foggy/unpolished like!! Can explain wat happened ah?/ Issit normal??

Thanx 4 takin ur time 2 read.....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience