OTS 9 Drift Session @ Sunway Extreme Park Friday 12 August 7.00pm Onwards!

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com

Attention:

The long awaiting OFF THE STREETS is back with OFF THE STREETS 9 THIS FRIDAY NIGHT from 7.00pm onwards!!! OTS is proud to bring you TEAM YOKOMO RC DRIFT DEMOSTRATION which it will be held at the PIT AREA.

For OTS Drift session, it will be limited to 32 participants and any other registrations will be placed in the waiting list. Book your place now by sms 012 4870487.

Payments are to be made at The Sunway Extreme Park Café this Wednesday 10/8/2005 at 7.00pm to 9.00pm. Those failed to make their payments then will have their registration forfeited and will be replaced by those in the waiting list.

The Drifters will be grouped into 3 classes: Expert, Intermediate and Beginners to the organiser’s discretion.

On the day of the event: Friday 12/8/2005; All participating Drifters are to be at the car park by 6.00 pm for scrutineering and briefing as we will be starting the drifting session at 7.00pm sharp!! Anyone late might risk losing their run.

Till then …. Stay OFF THE STREETS!!!

TIME SCHEDULE

Time Descriptions
6:00pm Driver/Media Registration Begins
6:30pm Gate Opens for General Spectators
6:40pm All Driver/Media meet at pit area
6.45pm Interviews & Photo sessions
7.00pm Drift Session Starts
10.00pm Drift Session Ends
10.05pm All Driver/Media meet at pit area

For more information and media registration, please contact Jane @ 012 4870487 or email at [email protected]

PLEASE TAKE NOTE - PARKING FOR SPECTATORS at Sunway Petting Zoo:

You will see a new entry to the Sunway Petting Zoo parking. Please take note that there's a big bump that it is not suitable for those who drives lowered cars. I would recommend to park at the parking area next to Sunway Hospital.

SPECTATORS:

Due to the hazardous weather, please put on the mask if you have. If you feel uncomfortable , please seek the ambulance for help. They are located near the pit area.

Thank you.

Last edited:

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
Location Map

Parking Allocation for Spectators: PLEASE TAKE NOTE!!

Please park at the allocated parking space next to the Sunway Hospital and walk down from there.

Due to the construction in Sunway Extreme Park, the parking space allocated is currently not available. Sorry for the inconveniences.

Spectators:

Free admission for spectators. Please find the following attached venue layout of the spectator's hill stand.

7urn57yl3

500 RPM
Oct 9, 2004
come la we drift acura. 2 autos. hehehe. that'll be a sight. but nvm, both s13. :D

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
acura said:
i wan park inside 4 free...
Hmm....

If ur nice enuff to ME, i'll let u park inside..Or maybe u'll be the next OTS 9 Pit Gal, i'll also let u park inside for free....

hehehehahahahkekekekek.....

cheers'

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone knows what happen to my car.
After change the perdana trottle body into my Satria 1.6 my engine sound like i'm using high cam engine...actually all are stock except my 4-2-1 extractor.....My RPM constant below 1k but the sound n the exzos flow like my car using racing cam.... go to wshop, they tuning,changemy plug, cable plug n adjust my distributor..but the prob still happen...... help me for those who have these prob too.. is't true all this will ok afteri overhaul my engine. My...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience