OTS 8 Drift Session @ Sunway Extreme Park This Friday 22/7 7.00pm Onwards!!!

bruce07

Jul 22, 2005
PJ
hi guys,.... OTS again ic.... does anyone know when is does the RC drift perform... i'm really craze bout RC drift... feel like buying one 2 play... haha

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
hi Bruce,

the RC drifters will be there tonight at the pit area....do look for the TEAM YOKOMO guys for advice....see ya there...

Madrocky

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Yesterday the RC Drift Demo was Superb. I can say it goes smoothly & successful. I hope after this RC Drift Demo, there will be more RC drifters. But my RC was unable to drift coz of ESC problem. But i was luckily becoz some of the RC drifters willing to let me drift with their Swe3t cars.

Thanks to Sync Optima & Team Yokomo Malaysia who organize this RC Drift Demo. Not to forget all the drifters that attend this event. Without you guyz, this event will not gonna be successful. All the RC drifters Drift pretty well. It a good start, so keep it on. Practice makes perfect.

For those that have RC drift pics or RC in formation pics, please post it here. So we can share the happy & joyful moment together ;)

LONG LIFE DRIFTERS

~NisMoBaBy~

Nov 18, 2003
Peejay
Visit site
too bad cudn't make it for OTS! wud haf loved to see the rc car drifts.. hehe..

pls post video here!!! :)

wavo

Jun 14, 2004
when is the next dift?
next friday?
can anyone let me know?

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Hi guys,

Off The Streets 8 ,like any other OTS events , wasn't short of its thrills , spills and dramas.

This event marks the inaugural RC Drift Demo ,brought to you by Hobby Haven, during a Sync Optima drift event. Based on its sucess , RC drifting will be a permanent fixture in our future events .

We would like to thank Broquet , our main sponsors, for being with us. As I've said before; " This stuff works!!!. Just as anyone with who has them in their fuel tank!!"

OTS8 also has its share of newbie dirfters, most notably the Singaporean drifters. Their enthusiasms and courage shown for this sport of drifting was a good indication that they will be the future embassadors of drifting in their country!

We would also like to welcome Ari7474 to our drifting community. As most of you know Ari7474 is a renown Drag driver in Malaysia, who is also quite handy with the camera too. We are glad to have him on board.

Most importantly, I would like to highlight the importantance of adhereing to the rules and regulations that we, the organisers , have drawn out. Drifting is a dangerous sports and its our duty to make it as safe as possible to the drifters participating. Regardless of your experience , your skill level or most notablely, your relationship with the organiser ( ;) ), no one is above it . I will not hesistate to reprimand those who do not follow the rules , as I have already demostrated.

wenshen

1,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
driftneyland.blogspot.com
topui11: yeahlo.. cham.. din go.. regretttttt like syeeeeeeeeeet.. lol..
eh.. wat bout ur strobes from indiego? got d?? lol.. can let me see ah...? lol..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi my friends,

Right now i'm having problem to choose between this 2 engine. I think the prices both quite similar. Please help me expertise out there.

Thank you very much....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience