Workshops For Older Peugeots & Citroens

ahmad_t

Jun 27, 2014
Selangor
This question would probably have been asked many times before but does anyone know the workshops that can do repairs and also supply parts for older Peugeot & Citroens?

I'm talking about the 90s era Frenchies, the 406, 205 or the Xsara, the AX and the Xantia. Not the current 307 or DS.

If you know any around your block, care to list them down here?

It would be really helpful. Terima kasih!

ahmad_t

Jun 27, 2014
Selangor
there's one at jalan batu 3 lama
Thanks. I think that's closer to home.

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

My mechanic drives a Citreon ZX and have another as spares. Yup, he bought an accident car for whatever spare parts he can use....:biggrin:
If I have the extra cash i'd buy a spare one too. Just for scraps. But not too many 206 around lah.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

If I have the extra cash i'd buy a spare one too. Just for scraps. But not too many 206 around lah.
Bestari....:driver:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Ya... now seldom see this type of car on the road.
But 2.0L with 160hp is a good car:driver:
Nice car. Ex colleague had one, drove it outstation with him. Stable and comfy, but when old the parts just keep breaking down...:banghead:

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka

Same here, i drove a Proton with Renault engine.
Just misses a chance to buy a scrapped Waja with running engine and complete exterior.
Its dirt cheap nowadays, less than RM 5k

ahmad_t

Jun 27, 2014
Selangor
Same here, i drove a Proton with Renault engine.
Just misses a chance to buy a scrapped Waja with running engine and complete exterior.
Its dirt cheap nowadays, less than RM 5k
Savvy?

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

The Citroen ZX (and even the smaller AX) is a very good car ok. The problems people are complaining is because those cars are just old. Like a grandpa way off his prime time.

Anyway, anyone with workshop names or locations for these old French cars? Help a brother.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Savvy?

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

The Citroen ZX (and even the smaller AX) is a very good car ok. The problems people are complaining is because those cars are just old. Like a grandpa way off his prime time.

Anyway, anyone with workshop names or locations for these old French cars? Help a brother.
Nope, the 1.8 Waja. It powered by the F4P engine found in Renault Laguna 2.
Dunno how Proton married the wiring but mine does not have electrical problem, so does other owners.
Only problem is new part cost a bomb,recond part or aftermarket does not seem to be well accepted by the engine and electronic.
Now car is getting older so have to prepare the part like alternator, pwr steering pump.
So far, for oil and fluid job i just DIY.
For known problem, i will replace the broken sensor or part myself.
Major maintenance will send to workshop.That way i manage to keep the cost down.

Now i heard that there is another 1.8 being left at a car dealer in Bangi. Will investigate soon.

Last time i heard of a guy, Che Wan if not mistaken. He runs Perfection Garage in Bangi if i recall correctly. Seems to be the place to go for 1.8 owners when they hav problem. Dunno if he know abt Pug and Citroens as well.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Savvy?

pm contact to you dy....:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Unveiled at the shores of Lake Como in northern Italy, the stylishly Italianized Z4 roadster had its sheets pulled off to reveal the BMW Zagato...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience