Opinion about ICE * againnnn

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2005
Hi all

i know this question has been posted ages ago and also been talking about in this thread. but just a simple question from all the sifus and also ppl who had their experiences on their ICE.

im having this (bought few years ago nvr
1 unit=Sony xplod XS-L122P5 12" inch sub 380watt rms on 2ohms
1 unit=Sony xplod XS-LD125P5 12" inch DVC sub 400watt rms on 4ohms

im looking forward to get a mono amp to power these 2 subs
im thinking to get a sony mono amp as well.
-should i go for this: Sony XM-GTR3301D Mono GTR Series Amplifier?
-do i need to buy 2 unit of this to power 2 subs? cus each sub has diff ohm means cant wired 2 diff ohms on 1 subs rite? unless the ohm is the same even if we can wired 2 subs in 1 mono amp is the power enuf to supply to the 2 subs?
-any recommendations?

im seeking opinion adn advise whether sony product is good in term of their quality? i herd many ppl said
don't bother sony go for other brand.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
1 x svc 2ohm
1 x dvc 4ohm

meaning you can connect as either 1ohm or 4ohm. So your monoblock needs to be able to support 1ohm / 4ohm.

Honestly though, you should just use one. Not two. No point cuz that'll just take up a lot of space. Any brand will do la, no need to ask. As long as it suites your budget

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dammm... all these while repairing other car for friends/family it doesn't create such a headache to me...

but my own car pulak acting up....

the problem is one night while reversing and parked my car at my porch... the engine dies (been hearing rough idling just before that)

car can crank...but no spark coming out at spark plug cable...so confirm ignition problem...

since normally the distributor was main culprit...i've replaced it with recond unit new....but to no available...the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience