Official Club Meeting, Saturday, 5th March

DinNismo

Known Member
Dec 11, 2004
GardenOFStarS
Visit site
Originally posted by Sakura_intan87@Mar 9 2005, 22:02
yoh guyz..heard da gath was very gempak.anyway, srry kenot b there eventho i rlly wan 2! shahir, next time i tumpang u k? wahhhh...so sad kenot b there...
hope tat i cn finish my wrk early n follow u guyz to da next gath! :D

n 4 those ppl who've been thinkin im a guy...im a gurl worr 100% one
Space_Cowboy hint hint hint :D :rolleyes: :D

Supremus

Merchandise
Feb 19, 2004
Supremus panics.

Well, it seems that i have to crack my again to figure out the next destinated drive for our coming meeting.

Any Suggestions?

The initial plan was to have a drive up to ULU YAM which was suggested by JEBU, however due to the lack of interest, the plan was called off.

We must also take into account that some members / would be members couldnt make it to meetings schedule at night time.

How about a day time meet? Sunday Morning Drive ?

Suggested Destinations:

A. GOTONG JAYA, GENTING
B. ULU YAM
C. ?

Feedback appreciated.

As usual, SpaceCowboy will take lead as pace car.
and Cheaka = Santa Claus giving out goodies to make everyone smilling.

r34_sky

Mar 10, 2005
hi all,

im a new member. still finding my way tru this site. so when's the next meeting?

coldair

Known Member
Feb 26, 2004
Originally posted by Supremus@Mar 10 2005, 18:22
Supremus panics.

Well, it seems that i have to crack my again to figure out the next destinated drive for our coming meeting.

Any Suggestions?

The initial plan was to have a drive up to ULU YAM which was suggested by JEBU, however due to the lack of interest, the plan was called off.

We must also take into account that some members / would be members couldnt make it to meetings schedule at night time.

Suggested Destinations:

A. GOTONG JAYA, GENTING
B. ULU YAM
C. ?

Feedback appreciated.

As usual, SpaceCowboy will take lead as pace car.
and Cheaka = Santa Claus giving out goodies to make everyone smilling.

Suggested Destinations:

A. GOTONG JAYA, GENTING
B. ULU YAM
C. ULU LANGGAT
D. FRASER'S HILL
E. MALACCA BEACH FRONT

xion13

Known Member
Mar 7, 2005
petaling jaya
Visit site
i was there at the 5th march meet with greatharold..talked to skagee..nice guy :D

just curious, who was the owner of the blue R34 GTR?

olskool

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
PJ
Originally posted by coldair+Mar 10 2005, 07:57 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (coldair @ Mar 10 2005, 07:57 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-olskool@Mar 8 2005, 03:34
hey guys! sorry i missed it...i didn't dare put my name on the list as i really couldn't confirm. I would definately come for the next one... sorry cheaka!! coz i told you i would...

UNCLE WAS THERE??? DAMN!!! i really wanted to meet him...arghhh :angry:
olskool,
I did not plan to be there because I thought I would not make it back to KL from Penang in time for the meet but I did !. However, I was tired and felt like I
am falling apart and decided not to go along with the drive but I will the next time
around. [/b][/quote]
Nvmd Uncle....I'll definately make it a point to meet you one of this days. :ph34r:

Suggested Destinations:

A. GOTONG JAYA, GENTING
B. ULU YAM
C. ULU LANGGAT
D. FRASER'S HILL
E. MALACCA BEACH FRONT
F. CAMERON HIGHLANDS
G. BUKIT TINGGI

wideawake

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
waa... the Traffic magazine article come out already... cheaka is now a famous person. Everybody has her handphone number.. heheh

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
hie..hie..

Cheaka is always famous forever...With her knowledge in cars, can really put down or 'memalukan' lots of guys around, who thinks their good wif cars..

cheers'

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
yes i also just found out tat cheaka is a gal.......
very good !!! tat is very hard to get a gal who was so expert in the motorsprt!! any other gal if u guys know tat they r interested in this circle.....plz bring them join our any event !!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Need your advise here. My satria 1.3, has a issue with Check Engine light comes on suddenly then the car jerks and i had to pull over. I brought it to local mechanic, change spark plug, spark plug cable. the problem comes back weeks later. After fed up with local mechanic i brought it to Proton centre to check. They service the body throttle, prob came back again..then told me it could be the body throttle, so i chg it. It was good for 2 months then same problem came again.
Then...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience