Apr 29, 2005
Ipoh/KL
Halo GUYZ,
Especially for those in sales line. Pls be carefulll with this person:-

Kevin Lee:angry_smile:
016-319 2973
BEC Resources

What Happen.....
Yesterday morning this idiot tend to call my channel manager for a meet up to discuss further on the business. [In-short] During meet-up - This fucker have de lunch together with us and kinda interested on our product. So v just know that this fucker might be the potential customer. Anyhow after the lunch this fucker borrow my Channel Manager Handphone to make a call since his hp is flat.....!!! So what my CM do is borrow the Handphone to him. What happen is the fucker start making calls and do a handsign showing that he need to borrow the phone along to the toilet. So v just dun aware of his strategy...!!!!:angry_smile:

After 1 hours of waiting this fucker never show up n my CM hp can't call through.

Conclusion - What we lose is:-
1. A business deal.
2. A free meal for the fucker.
3. A Nokia 6600 Handphone.

ALERT - Guys if can - try to track this fucker for me. Once I get him for sure will "chop" this fucker....!!!! Anyway thanks for those who really put an effort onit.... Besides - BEWARE of this fucker (KELVIN LEE@BEC Resource):angry_smile:

-BEWARE- He might call u up to have a business deal with U... JUSt DUN Be THE Next VICTIMZ....!!! Take CARe GUYZ...!!!!

Last edited:

Calz83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Ipoh/KL
what to do... thaught that fellow gonna be our potential customer mahh...
Damned kena "CON" full full...!!!

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
the name and company would be fictitious... also his number would be a prepaid line wan... there has been a number of scams like this, have to be careful...

bmw_m3

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
btw its.. i borrow from.. and i lend to...
so its lend your phone.. (no offence)

world is round.. yeah.. hahaha and spins all the time..

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
wah...m3...english teacher la now/??ahahhahah

well...just becareful eventhough its a potential customer or a new met fren or watever la...cant be sure if he/she would con u..:_:

Calz83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Ipoh/KL
Come on bro....!!! V r adults n yet in Sales line.... For sure u and me is not that kind of "so call Kiasu" ppl rite.....!!! Borrowing hp to make a call shouldn't be a prob rite.....!!!! So my point is - Overprecaution might easily turn the situation from bad to worst....!!!! Ppl might just said "Borrow a phone to make a call also cannot arr" = stingy fellow....!!!! Use to encounter this situation b4 lohhh.....

Just want to said - There r many different type of ppl in this world.....!!! V can't oversee it....!!! Agree....???

bmw_m3

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
true true.. hmm then shud ask the questiong.. 'y ah?' and c his expression .. if he tergagap means fake wan loh.. haha.. buden who knows rite? btw im a young adult not yet adult hahah still' young' kekekeke

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

happy new year folks
need some advice here...

i have changed all 4 engine mounts on my 4g93 twice
and now it has happened for a 3rd time this time only at the front mount(near radiator) gone and has terrible vibrations
i spoke to a few mechanics and they told me they cant do much and recently
i found mount has inclined on one side, whenever i change gear, there is a noise that does not allow me to rev alot, like something is about to break.....

i was thinking of the Chasis...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience