not again!!!

sumimasen

1,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2007
i still remember..looking for a gsr for a friend of mine..
got a CD5W half cut(as per stated on the chasis)..comes wif front bar..
its a manual type..but still using a mini intercooler..ecu no. start from 5XXX (cant remember the whole tho) and its a "M" type..which reffering it cant be remap.

as for 7377..i've seen a few which DOES hav chip as stock..means that maybe sum selected models/years do hav it...

silverchair

Known Member
Apr 20, 2004
im using cd5w, with sidemount intercooler, n just fit in my wira without any modification.

kennethfong

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2004
harith,

for a cheap budget standalone, it does the job pretty well!!! anything can be adjusted anything can be set n played with, plethora of options to keep you busy mainly fueling n ignition, other options like shiftlight and many more will come after my surgery in the hospital next week.... currently need to set for better fuel consumption, as currently a bit on the high consumption side, RM 50 can only go 200km city driving with 30% on boost....

zzainudin

500 RPM
Aug 16, 2006
Subang selangor
sorry guy's to disturb here..
what i know, no gsr rs in the market..acctuaaly what some people call gsr rs it's a libero model..

1.8cc turbo (4g93T) but it come with evo1 intercooler, bonet n bumper..

if rs spec for mits come with different spec ..got no auto aircondition..no power window and so on..refer spec..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, i found a pair of Subaru impreza stock semi bucket seats, thinking of fitting them in my kenari. After measuring, the impreza seat original bracket is more less same as kenari bracket. just minor difference. Question is, must i use weiding to even out the difference, or i could just use thick metal plates cut fit to size and use nuts and bolts instead of welding? Thx!! i thinking of Diy install. if using nuts and bolts just fine i could just proceed install myself.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience