Nissan old skool club? anyone?

sunnysprinter

Known Member
Feb 5, 2007
whole body painting will be last. I'm keeping the sleeper look. Glad that you are deciding weather to come to the next TT. Well, since you have made things clear by posting every single information with detail in this forum. I appologise for what I have written about you last night. I hope you wont post private phone numbers that are entrusted to your keeping on public websites.
:congrats: ni baru betol,"BERSATU KITA TEGUH, BERCERAI KITA ROBOH".

StrayBullet

Known Member
Jan 8, 2007
Mestilah best! the sound oso like music to the ears. Actually you can buy the weber first then install again later. If you want the tapak, I can arrange the buyer to contact you.

StrayBullet

Known Member
Jan 8, 2007
I sincerely apolagise to everyone. It seems that I am the week link in the club. I forgot that I am only half a year in this club and there are people that has been here longer than me and I criticize other peoples period of validity in the club.

sunnysprinter

Known Member
Feb 5, 2007
Mestilah best! the sound oso like music to the ears. Actually you can buy the weber first then install again later. If you want the tapak, I can arrange the buyer to contact you.
how much for the tapak? expensive arr?

nick_papagiraffe

Apr 22, 2005
Puchong
www.geocities.com
...Glad that you are deciding whether to come to the next TT...
next TT huh? hmmmm, dono lar...shall see bout it...*masih merajuk ni*

No worries man. Just keep in mind, talk nicely next time. We teach one another, we learn from one another as well. Life is a learning process until the grave calls us anywayz :p As for the phone numbers, LOL i'm still wondering until i myself erased all my numbers in the forum...got scared dy by u all...

Today damn sad actually, one of my sport lights pecah, sigh...1 pair would cost me another RM100

how much for the tapak? expensive arr?
actually, exactly who is this sunnysprinter...quite an interesting fella...mind stating your name???

of course tapak is expensive as it is not easy to do, especially custom. Do you know how to get to Ramli? I guess Stray was busy fixing his bumper until he forgot to inform me bout yesterday's cancelled appointment...

Alan Sim told me that Ramli might still have some DCNFs. He suggested that 1.3 uses DCNF38 while 1.5 uses DCNF40...Well, i'm not sure bout this though as our conversation was too short...He's a very nice guy and speaks fluent English, thanks to his job i guess (medical representative)...and his engine, alamak cantik gile...tgh jealous ni sial~~

Last edited:

nick_papagiraffe

Apr 22, 2005
Puchong
www.geocities.com
no la raja...didnt talk about ppl in this forum or u or anybody else...it happen to me out of this forum ppl. if u feel that im talking about u that is not true...just to tell nick that not everyone like what we do for what we think it good. that all...u know what i mean ppl? ape benda la yang aku merepek ni...aku sendiri pun pening...huhu/ so retronissan ada ke tidak?not good laa mcm ni...
of coz lar retroNISSANs still on...what for our friend susah-payah working on the, soon-to-be, official website these days? no worries budd...I heard Shah Alam has a Nissan Sunny gang...about 30 members...anybody knows how to contact these fellas? feel like wanna meet em guys...and i think i heard that the members, are only malays??? is this true? hmmm, i need more info info info..."got the very lil info originally from Amir"

wolf!!! I need to login so many times!!! so frustrating!!! the security for this site is too high lar...kekekeke...why got auto-logout one?

Last edited:

sunnysprinter

Known Member
Feb 5, 2007
of coz lar retroNISSANs still on...what for our friend susah-payah working on the, soon-to-be, official website these days? no worries budd...I heard Shah Alam has a Nissan Sunny gang...about 30 members...anybody knows how to contact these fellas? feel like wanna meet em guys...and i think i heard that the members, are only malays??? is this true? hmmm, i need more info info info..."got the very lil info originally from Amir"

wolf!!! I need to login so many times!!! so frustrating!!! the security for this site is too high lar...kekekeke...why got auto-logout one?
really arr nick, got b11 guys at shah alam? if u got info then dont forget to tell me ok...and who is amir actually, ur friend arr? nick, actually what races r u?

sunnysprinter

Known Member
Feb 5, 2007
actually, exactly who is this sunnysprinter...quite an interesting fella...mind stating your name???

hehehe...me interesting arr?:_: thanks nick...u want to know me arr, just pm ur no. then i'll call u soon. maybe we can meet somewhere...hihi...mcm nak dating la pulak...HAHAHA...

MonstarS15

Sep 8, 2006
hi sunnysprinter. nola i m not driving S15. but tat will be my next car. ehehe. i driving 130Y. i seldom login into ZTH. i usually lepak at Datto :_:. by the way i m been to the TT once. who is who in here i also confuse. lol. which 1 is Lesli which 1 is alvin, which 1 is arasu . bla bla bla ..... still got many. :_:

nick_papagiraffe

Apr 22, 2005
Puchong
www.geocities.com
hi sunnysprinter. nola i m not driving S15. but tat will be my next car. ehehe. i driving 130Y. i seldom login into ZTH. i usually lepak at Datto . by the way i m been to the TT once. who is who in here i also confuse. lol. which 1 is Lesli which 1 is alvin, which 1 is arasu . bla bla bla ..... still got many.
well, Les is StrayBullet, Al is Raja_Mongkut, Mithran is skullbocks and AWoldskool is, ummmm, forgot his name...WAKAKAKAKAKA...come for the next TT lar friend, it's on this friday...you'll get to know the members more...I think everyone should state who they are in here during the next TT :D

hehehe...me interesting arr? thanks nick...u want to know me arr, just pm ur no. then i'll call u soon. maybe we can meet somewhere...hihi...mcm nak dating la pulak...HAHAHA...
yeah dude...I have a very high feeling that we have met during the previous TT though...coz you sounded as if you pretend not knowing what's going on in here...kekekeke...dating? sorry, aku ni straight...

Well, my race ar? i am a mixed actually...My great-grandfather was from India...he got married to two wives...his daughter's (my grandma) mother was a Filipino...so that made my grandma a Filipino-Indian...my grandfather was a mixed of Kadazan and Chinese (Sino Kadazan)...that made my mom a what, Chinese-Filipino-Indian-Kadazan??? heck, no idea...then my father came, a pure chinese...after my dad and mom had their..., you know, yeah that one, I came into this world...so what am I? I don't know also la friend...haha!!!

I've been speaking Sabahan (my family is from Sabah, we've been here for 5 years now) version of Bahasa Melayu with my mom (differences = accent and pronunciation)...English with my dad (he was a former British high school student)...and mandarin with my two younger brothers...

It's hard to get good friends in West M'sia...I heard that the people here always look down on Sabahans...I still don't know why...But aren't we all, Malaysians? So why is there some sort of racism/discrimination??? It's very sad, isn't it??? I'm not talking about any of you guys in here, alright?...cheers matez!!!

sunnysprinter

Known Member
Feb 5, 2007
well, Les is StrayBullet, Al is Raja_Mongkut, Mithran is skullbocks and AWoldskool is, ummmm, forgot his name...WAKAKAKAKAKA...come for the next TT lar friend, it's on this friday...you'll get to know the members more...I think everyone should state who they are in here during the next TT :D

yeah dude...I have a very high feeling that we have met during the previous TT though...coz you sounded as if you pretend not knowing what's going on in here...kekekeke...dating? sorry, aku ni straight...

Well, my race ar? i am a mixed actually...My great-grandfather was from India...he got married to two wives...his daughter's (my grandma) mother was a Filipino...so that made my grandma a Filipino-Indian...my grandfather was a mixed of Kadazan and Chinese (Sino Kadazan)...that made my mom a what, Chinese-Filipino-Indian-Kadazan??? heck, no idea...then my father came, a pure chinese...after my dad and mom had their..., you know, yeah that one, I came into this world...so what am I? I don't know also la friend...haha!!!

I've been speaking Sabahan (my family is from Sabah, we've been here for 5 years now) version of Bahasa Melayu with my mom (differences = accent and pronunciation)...English with my dad (he was a former British high school student)...and mandarin with my two younger brothers...

It's hard to get good friends in West M'sia...I heard that the people here always look down on Sabahans...I still don't know why...But aren't we all, Malaysians? So why is there some sort of racism/discrimination??? It's very sad, isn't it??? I'm not talking about any of you guys in here, alright?...cheers matez!!![/QUO TE]
fuhhh...panjang la lebar ur explaination bro...hihi...u did'nt met me yet coz last TT aku tak dtg...maybe this friday i'll come...maybe...

sunnysprinter

Known Member
Feb 5, 2007
fuhhh...panjang la lebar ur explaination bro...hihi...u did'nt met me yet coz last TT aku tak dtg...maybe this friday i'll come...maybe...:_:

skullbocks

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
Awesome bros..so everyone's prepered to come out this FRI? YuHOOO!!!.....i'm damn eager to go!!! can't wait dy. Fri faster come...come come come..come now. :)

StrayBullet

Known Member
Jan 8, 2007
I've never heard about west malaysians discriminate Sabahans in my life. I think the discriminating generation is the previous generation. They look down on every malaysian race except their own. Maybe you should boost your self esteem a little higher nick.

Guys! There will be a Monster Bodykit Sunny joining us this Friday. He is an Indian guy from OKR that refuses to join the drag. He is considering after I told him that it's a straight ¼ mile drag. His non sunny friends might join the TT.