Nissan old skool club? anyone?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

nick_papagiraffe

Apr 22, 2005
Puchong
www.geocities.com
no la raja...didnt talk about ppl in this forum or u or anybody else...it happen to me out of this forum ppl. if u feel that im talking about u that is not true...just to tell nick that not everyone like what we do for what we think it good. that all...u know what i mean ppl? ape benda la yang aku merepek ni...aku sendiri pun pening...huhu/ so retronissan ada ke tidak?not good laa mcm ni...
of coz lar retroNISSANs still on...what for our friend susah-payah working on the, soon-to-be, official website these days? no worries budd...I heard Shah Alam has a Nissan Sunny gang...about 30 members...anybody knows how to contact these fellas? feel like wanna meet em guys...and i think i heard that the members, are only malays??? is this true? hmmm, i need more info info info..."got the very lil info originally from Amir"

wolf!!! I need to login so many times!!! so frustrating!!! the security for this site is too high lar...kekekeke...why got auto-logout one?

Last edited:

sunnysprinter

Known Member
Feb 5, 2007
of coz lar retroNISSANs still on...what for our friend susah-payah working on the, soon-to-be, official website these days? no worries budd...I heard Shah Alam has a Nissan Sunny gang...about 30 members...anybody knows how to contact these fellas? feel like wanna meet em guys...and i think i heard that the members, are only malays??? is this true? hmmm, i need more info info info..."got the very lil info originally from Amir"

wolf!!! I need to login so many times!!! so frustrating!!! the security for this site is too high lar...kekekeke...why got auto-logout one?
really arr nick, got b11 guys at shah alam? if u got info then dont forget to tell me ok...and who is amir actually, ur friend arr? nick, actually what races r u?

sunnysprinter

Known Member
Feb 5, 2007
actually, exactly who is this sunnysprinter...quite an interesting fella...mind stating your name???

hehehe...me interesting arr?:_: thanks nick...u want to know me arr, just pm ur no. then i'll call u soon. maybe we can meet somewhere...hihi...mcm nak ****** la pulak...HAHAHA...

MonstarS15

Sep 8, 2006
hi sunnysprinter. nola i m not driving S15. but tat will be my next car. ehehe. i driving 130Y. i seldom login into ZTH. i usually lepak at Datto :_:. by the way i m been to the TT once. who is who in here i also confuse. lol. which 1 is Lesli which 1 is alvin, which 1 is arasu . bla bla bla ..... still got many. :_:

nick_papagiraffe

Apr 22, 2005
Puchong
www.geocities.com
hi sunnysprinter. nola i m not driving S15. but tat will be my next car. ehehe. i driving 130Y. i seldom login into ZTH. i usually lepak at Datto . by the way i m been to the TT once. who is who in here i also confuse. lol. which 1 is Lesli which 1 is alvin, which 1 is arasu . bla bla bla ..... still got many.
well, Les is StrayBullet, Al is Raja_Mongkut, Mithran is skullbocks and AWoldskool is, ummmm, forgot his name...WAKAKAKAKAKA...come for the next TT lar friend, it's on this friday...you'll get to know the members more...I think everyone should state who they are in here during the next TT :D

hehehe...me interesting arr? thanks nick...u want to know me arr, just pm ur no. then i'll call u soon. maybe we can meet somewhere...hihi...mcm nak ****** la pulak...HAHAHA...
yeah dude...I have a very high feeling that we have met during the previous TT though...coz you sounded as if you pretend not knowing what's going on in here...kekekeke...******? sorry, aku ni straight...

Well, my race ar? i am a mixed actually...My great-grandfather was from India...he got married to two wives...his daughter's (my grandma) mother was a Filipino...so that made my grandma a Filipino-Indian...my grandfather was a mixed of Kadazan and Chinese (Sino Kadazan)...that made my mom a what, Chinese-Filipino-Indian-Kadazan??? heck, no idea...then my father came, a pure chinese...after my dad and mom had their..., you know, yeah that one, I came into this world...so what am I? I don't know also la friend...haha!!!

I've been speaking Sabahan (my family is from Sabah, we've been here for 5 years now) version of Bahasa Melayu with my mom (differences = accent and pronunciation)...English with my dad (he was a former British high school student)...and mandarin with my two younger brothers...

It's hard to get good friends in West M'sia...I heard that the people here always look down on Sabahans...I still don't know why...But aren't we all, Malaysians? So why is there some sort of racism/discrimination??? It's very sad, isn't it??? I'm not talking about any of you guys in here, alright?...cheers matez!!!

sunnysprinter

Known Member
Feb 5, 2007
well, Les is StrayBullet, Al is Raja_Mongkut, Mithran is skullbocks and AWoldskool is, ummmm, forgot his name...WAKAKAKAKAKA...come for the next TT lar friend, it's on this friday...you'll get to know the members more...I think everyone should state who they are in here during the next TT :D

yeah dude...I have a very high feeling that we have met during the previous TT though...coz you sounded as if you pretend not knowing what's going on in here...kekekeke...******? sorry, aku ni straight...

Well, my race ar? i am a mixed actually...My great-grandfather was from India...he got married to two wives...his daughter's (my grandma) mother was a Filipino...so that made my grandma a Filipino-Indian...my grandfather was a mixed of Kadazan and Chinese (Sino Kadazan)...that made my mom a what, Chinese-Filipino-Indian-Kadazan??? heck, no idea...then my father came, a pure chinese...after my dad and mom had their..., you know, yeah that one, I came into this world...so what am I? I don't know also la friend...haha!!!

I've been speaking Sabahan (my family is from Sabah, we've been here for 5 years now) version of Bahasa Melayu with my mom (differences = accent and pronunciation)...English with my dad (he was a former British high school student)...and mandarin with my two younger brothers...

It's hard to get good friends in West M'sia...I heard that the people here always look down on Sabahans...I still don't know why...But aren't we all, Malaysians? So why is there some sort of racism/discrimination??? It's very sad, isn't it??? I'm not talking about any of you guys in here, alright?...cheers matez!!![/QUO TE]
fuhhh...panjang la lebar ur explaination bro...hihi...u did'nt met me yet coz last TT aku tak dtg...maybe this friday i'll come...maybe...

sunnysprinter

Known Member
Feb 5, 2007
fuhhh...panjang la lebar ur explaination bro...hihi...u did'nt met me yet coz last TT aku tak dtg...maybe this friday i'll come...maybe...:_:

skullbocks

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
Awesome bros..so everyone's prepered to come out this FRI? YuHOOO!!!.....i'm damn eager to go!!! can't wait dy. Fri faster come...come come come..come now. :)

StrayBullet

Known Member
Jan 8, 2007
I've never heard about west malaysians discriminate Sabahans in my life. I think the discriminating generation is the previous generation. They look down on every malaysian race except their own. Maybe you should boost your self esteem a little higher nick.

Guys! There will be a Monster Bodykit Sunny joining us this Friday. He is an Indian guy from OKR that refuses to join the drag. He is considering after I told him that it's a straight ¼ mile drag. His non sunny friends might join the TT.

AWoldskool

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
hey stray, how u found the guy laa??? u also left a note on the car like what i did huh.. hahaha...

nick... .. cant remember my name huh???:angry_smile:

STRAY... this friday, its ok if u forget to wear ur underwear but pls dont forget to bring your CAMERA... hehehehe

StrayBullet

Known Member
Jan 8, 2007
Yaloh.... I did what you did and placed a note on his windscreen yesterday, then he called me today. Very nice guy to talk to. Actually saw his car many times B4 but he drove away so couldn't see him. Got another bodykit guy I hope to meet. A young chinese salesman.

Hahaa... the camera have to pinjam from the queen at home. hahhaa... mine spoil already oh.

Actually we haven't prepare for the race yet so maybe kelam kabut like last time lah. Need you guys to work together to make things work. This time police come no need to cabut.

brother

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Apr 29, 2005
cheras,kl
Wow, i think i getting slow liao. Cannot chase you ppl. Many things happen in this forum. Look like we gonna have good Retro Nissan club soon.. Good job men. Proud to be the member here..

nick_papagiraffe

Apr 22, 2005
Puchong
www.geocities.com
nick... .. cant remember my name huh???
umm, ummm, is it Prakash??? dono lah...can't remember...

I tot of doing a wide body kit on my sunny...but boy it's damn expensive...costs nearly 3000 for the work plus painting...Plus, my car body has gone rusty...Still don't know where to fix and how much...Think you guys can help me on this?

eh, what happened to encikbmwhitam??? no more news from him...hmmm, busy tuning his car for the event??? =.="

sunnysprinter

Known Member
Feb 5, 2007
already kowtim with police arr? im woried about the JPJ laa...huhu. maybe ok with the police but not with the JPJ. can be "SITA" u know...

StrayBullet

Known Member
Jan 8, 2007
Wow, i think i getting slow liao. Cannot chase you ppl. Many things happen in this forum. Look like we gonna have good Retro Nissan club soon.. Good job men. Proud to be the member here..
Ha brother! long time no see. Fix your BOV problem already? This friday got rematch oh. I sure kena tapau lah.

already kowtim with police arr? im woried about the JPJ laa...huhu. maybe ok with the police but not with the JPJ. can be "SITA" u know...
Mana ada JPJ ronda jalan? They see oso wont care because so late already.

sunnysprinter

Known Member
Feb 5, 2007
The only thing you'll need to worry with JPJ or the police is your road tax...other than that, there's no reason to be afraid of them...have fun during the next event...
Ha brother! long time no see. Fix your BOV problem already? This friday got rematch oh. I sure kena tapau lah.

Mana ada JPJ ronda jalan? They see oso wont care because so late already.
really arr...? how do u kowtim with the police?/ u wrong nick, jpj does not only check ur roadtax but ur car too...ur exhaust, ur engine details and all about ur modification onto ur car...i've been that situation before...:Not_Impressed:

StrayBullet

Known Member
Jan 8, 2007
sprinter punya engine ada apa illeagle ke?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys.

My rims are white in colour and got sum dumbo stickers, so I kopek them bit-by -bit carefully using a 20sen blade.
it's fine, cept there's the stupid brownish sticker residue. I've tried wiping it off real hard, but it just won't really go!

What should I do? Can any1 advise please..? It's starting to bug me.. like an old tatoo...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience